• Brohoof 1

20% My future

12% My friends

8% School work

20% Space

50% Ponies

I have ADHD so it goes like this

I think of:

School work > Future > Space > Future > Friends > Ponies > Friends > Future > Space > Future > School work > Ponies

Then Repeat

Ponies.

Usually this. That, I kinda need to anyways if I want to make progress on my current fic right now.

If it's not that, then it's personal problems in life and how to go about them. Dealing with stress, what to do when things come up, etc.

But, mostly ponies.

I have absolutely no life!

These posts pretty much summed me up. :lol:

I day dream about my number 1 waifu of course, I think about how AWESOME it would be to be a pegasus and fly besides her in the clear blue sky, I am dead serious BTW! :blush:

being insanely in love with my friend that slowly kills me inside and creating false hopes of my imaginary relationship with him and how angry I am at him for being sort of an ahole and the fact he completely changed and I feel as he died or something or this "new" person kidnapped him and he's just gone and it hurts and I don't see any bit of happiness lately I can't get over him and it's driving me insane I've tried everything humanly possible I even tried hating him to get over him and it just causes more internal conflict because I can't hate him and my head feels like it's about to blow up from screaming so much and the fact I keep dreaming of him ALL THE TIME which makes me NOT want to sleep so now I have lack of sleep I don't have a healthy diet either I lost too many pounds and I was already skinny and it's gotten to the point it's unhealthy and *blows up* ahem *coughs* *clears throat* Noooothing much just my daily torture! YEEPEE! :D

• Brohoof 1

Sex, mostly.

Perhaps if a new video game came out, or a new episode of a TV or anime is airing that night, I may think of those.

But, I'm a big pervert. So it's usually sexual things.

• 7 years later...

I used to daydream a lot, now for some reason all I can think about is my current life, what I should be doing, when is work gonna be over, why am I stuck in my job, should I work more?, money, things like that. It's like my brain lost the motives to be creative. I think it more like "worrying' than 'daydreaming' now.

• Brohoof 2