Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Laughing to Death

LunaFlower226

Well I'm in two different roleplays right now on one roleplay they are talking about Sweet Apple Manicure (I have read it) and its just funny and on the other roleplay the whole thing is just randomness, like my charter was stopping Slender from eating cookies and muffins before dinner, Miku is on a flying potato (I think) and its just really silly.

So what makes you guys laugh?

Witty stuff, wordplay, and irony more often than pure randomness and slapstick. I'm the sort who gives everything a happy smile or a laugh, but I'm driven to genuine laughter by more highbrow humor.

It depends, Some days not even the best comedies will make me laugh.

Other days I laugh all the time, If a funny memory came back to me or at silly videos. :P

I'm usually happy most of the time so I laugh a lot. :)

Puns, dad jokes, jokes like that seem to leave me dying on the floor. But I usually laugh at most most humour, it just depends on what, and how much of a reaction it will give me. 

Well, something I've learned from my English class was that one of the many reasons why Shakespear's works where so popular was because he used a mixture of different types of humor. For instance:

The uneducated commoners would usually laugh at the crude humor such as insults and curse words.

The intellectuals in the balconies above would laugh at the dry humor such as word play.

The people in the middle of these two classes would probably find irony the funniest.

As a smart physicist once said, smart people learn through trial and error; and smarter people learn through other people's trial and error. The past is an excellent thing to learn from, and I encourage you to do research.

• Brohoof 1

All kinds of things... silly memes that pop up, MLP episodes (pretty much every time), goofy comments my friends make... that kind of thing. X3

Your avatar makes me laugh x3