Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What If Twilight read a human book?

Twireadbok

Heres a little thought provoking question:

If you could give Twilight one book from our world, what would it be and how would she react to it?

Edited by Twireadbok

It'll be pretty funny if I gave one of my childhood favourites 'Geronimo Stilton' to Twilight. She'll probably start realising that Geronimo and her might have alot in common and might be surprised to find that the author of the book is a mouse.  :comeatus:

• Brohoof 1

It's not a book, but...

I would read My Immortal with Twilight and teach her how to not write fanfiction. xP

• Brohoof 1

Flatland, the golden compass, the lord of the rings or the complete works of William Shakespeare. I think she would enjoyed reading those books and they're some of my favourites as well. Some of them would be fascinating reads for her while the others are just nice stories.

• Brohoof 1

Hard to decide, there is a lot of human books Twilight would like if anything she would be in a nerd's heaven. I might give her the Kama Sutra to troll her a bit, she would be a bit shocked and probably wonder if the sexual positions depicted in that book are even physically possible though I have a feeling it probably wouldn't be the first book like that that she has read. Oh okay so I would probably only give that to her if I was sure she would like it, one book I know she would like though is this one biography on Albert Einstein. The funny thing is that the author of that book when asked what his next book would be jokingly said it would be a biography about Einstein but then actually wrote it due to popular demand.

• Brohoof 1

I would give her a book about Buddhism I think. Buddhism is a very spiritual religion, and yet, they don't worship anyone, they focus on the lessons that were provided by Buddha, so Buddhism works with all belief systems, and has many important lessons, as well as many fun stories to read.

• Brohoof 1

Is it bad that the first thing that came to mind was to give her a copy of Fifty Shades of Grey?

More seriously, however, she likes adventure novels, so perhaps either the Lord of the Rings or, for her inquisitive side, Sherlock Holmes.

I would give her a copy of The Hobbit to take to Spike. As a warning. In case there's a next time.

• Brohoof 1

She might find Pawn of Prophecy -> the rest of the belgariad interesting...

But she might get more use out of an encyclopedia.

Edited by silvadel
  • Brohoof 1

Anne Bishop's Black Jewels Trilogy.  But I would wait until she's a bit older.  I'm 28, and there were times when I wasn't sure I was allowed to read that book.  But it's definitely my all time favorite book.

As for Twi's reaction, I think it might look like this.

post-26336-0-37300600-1398489982.gif

Edited by Justin_Case001
  • Brohoof 1

Harry Potter

"...but Harry only wanted to discuss magic with Dumbledore..."

Twilight: I'm right there with you brother.

img-2551161-1-Rainbow_Dash_reading_book_

i'm totally with you, i'd show her all the Harry Potter and just watch how she reacts to everything :3

Edited by Summer_Breeze
  • Brohoof 1