Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You encountered a computer, in an abandoned spaceship orbiting an Earth ... ?

HorsesandMOARGaloar

This computer is no ordinary computer: its functions are not for the spaceship itself. This one can alter history, create or destroy things out of or into nothing. (For example, just type the correct code, and you can bring Eärendil or Krypton into life! On Earth!)

Would you be best typing away, and altering history or life in your liking? Or, Would you be best leaving it alone to rot in the deep - ness of space?

What do?

I would keep it, not do anything with it, but take it away from the ship if that's possible. If I have absolute need for it, I would use it, because there would be many things where I would change history, but it's better to make a choice that has taken time than rather in an instant, espically when it comes down to that kind of stuff. 

i would make it so my house would have an undetectable basement that is really big (like how the tardis works) and down there would be a home for the mane 6 (and derpy) and then i sleep down there sometimes at night so they feel loved. 

While the idea of essentially playing god does sound tempting, I think I should probably leave this computer alone. Altering human history in such a manner has a chance to make things even worse.

However, you said the computer could do anything? So, it could create portals to other dimensions? That thought sounds too tempting to resist.

The whole thing is:

#1) I do not trust humanity with that kind of power.

#2) I do not even trust equinity with that kind of power.

\/

That ship needs to be destroyed.

#3) Whatever created that ship has access to earth and knows earth exists

#4) I have a way to generate portals

\/

I am out of here and hopefully whoever made this ship will never be able to find me.

That is why I make the portal and trigger a timed self-destruct after it -- short enough that nobody is going to be able to stop it, and long enough that if I can't breathe the air, I can retreat through the portal and try again.

I take it!

Something with enough resources like that is obviously capable of playing every damn game in existence without any problems.

That depends is there a undo button?

Yeah, Ctrl + Z.

Edited by Flandre Scarlet Pony

This thread appears to be some manner of random (but strangely enjoyable) nonsense, or something spammy of the sort. Thus, it has been sentenced to the Forum Lounge section of Cloudsdale Colosseum.

• 3 weeks later...

Alter history so that all the bad things in the world could never exist. Then Make Jupiter a huge cake and eat it.

I don't need ponies, I have a Jupiter sized cake. A Jupiter sized cake that will taste of anything I wish and be entirely healthy.

Then just make another one.