Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

One major thing in the past would you change?

~Sugar Sprinkles~

It can be anything. History, your past, a relatives past, etc.

I don't know anything in History I would change, maybe like..some of the major things like the Holocaust or something, but who knows how that will affect the future.

In my past, I would so change the fact that I dated my nasty Ex or when I lost my most best friends ever...

My relatives, I would change my Grandma's past to be healthier. She died way too early in my opinion and I feel like if she ate healthier, did not smoke, took care of herself, she'd still be alive.

• Brohoof 1

Personally, High School. Get myself to stop being lazy and scared of stuff so I could peruse something. Like, anything. I do a lot of things fairly well as of now, I just never committed.

In history, nothing. Even with a change in the best of intentions, you're probably going to make things worse somehow.

Man, I can think of so many things in my past I want to change, or want another chance at. But I wouldn't change anything... I accept my mistakes and realize that I have to live with them.

I can maybe think of a few things that don't involve me. But I don't really want to share them here.

I would've been a better boyfriend to this one girlfriend I had. I didn't really protect her enough =/

If it was something from any time in history, I would go back in time to when Joan of Arc was alive, and I would become her squire and swear fealty to her, and defend her with my life. Of course, I would also have to train a lot to protect her, but I wouldn't mind. I would be indirectly serving God as well, and even though I probably still wouldn't be a saint, I could at least be known in history as the one who fought by Joan of Arc's side til his dying breath. Or maybe if I could go to the exact place and time, I would kill the one dude who was modifying the mythos of different religions to demonize them.

Edited by Pegasus

I'd kick my ass into shape and either graduate from high school or at least not drop out of college. I'd be in a much better place right now if I had. :okiedokielokie:

Me, traveling back in time to high school...
"Hey Me!" *SLAP* "See that guy? DO NOT date that guy any more! You WILL regret it if you do!"

(I don't want to go into details, but all his friends knew something the day after a certain BIG date.)

Yeah, I'd slap idiot me a good one for trusting him!

• Brohoof 1

Probably looking back now on High School. I would have liked to not have been such a pushover and let others take advantage of me as it went with High School. That and wishing the things I know now I wish I had in my head going through those four years of hell.... I did not like high school very well at all.

I wouldn't change anything. A lot of the events in my past, as regrettable or painful as some were, I learned a lot of harsh lessons from in which I value, and have since made me a better person. To go back and undo those would likely make me as naive about those things as I was back then, and thus possibly lead to similar events happening again anyway. So what's the point. It's all done and gone, lessons were learned, and it's all behind me now.

• Brohoof 1

I'd change the results of the most recent Australian election...  >_>

Though for personal history... I'd probably like to change the way I reacted to bullying in high school. I coped really well compared to most; but I'd have been far better off if I knew how to laugh things off, or not take offence quite so much. Might have stopped the problem altogether.

Basically, I wish I had a 24 year old's confidence back when I was 14. Yeah.

• Brohoof 1

Australian election

I hear ya mate, I hear ya. 

And Really, I would change my own family history, because that would eventually lead to a better future for me. 
I would fix my Grandpa, I would make sure that he never went to war and didn't have to experience the holocaust. Then he would have ended up being a better man, he wouldn't have been sick and would have been a good husband and loving father to his family. Which would lead to my ma being treated better, and having a more healthier relationship with my dad. It would have lead to my uncle being a better man, and my aunty Riney be more competent and assertive, and my Aunt Rosemary to not be sick like my grandpa. 
Which would have lead to me, not going to the school I went to and ending up with a heart condition, not being sick like my grandpa and rosey, and having a much happier life. 

Thats what I would do. 

• Brohoof 2

I'd go back to 2004 - 2006 and make myself take better care of myself, alongside taking seriously (and getting taken care of) the disease my doctors told me not to worry about.

It's easy for me to accept most of my mistakes from the past, but this one is very, very bad, and the decisions I have made in response have been the worst possible decisions I could have ever made. Nothing good can come out of this. I ruined my life forever.

Um... Nevermind me. I've been up for over 24 hours...

I would spend more time with my father, I don't really know him.

I could spend time with him every day, but I am not good at talking to strangers.

Edited by A CrayZ Cat

Well, the first thing that comes to mind, is I won't beat a newborn kitty to death (I don't really know if it died or not, but I'm definitely not exactly proud of that act). Another thing is stand up for myself at high school and lose weight earlier