Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Art for me PWEASE?

Snowdream

Hello fello mlp fourmers,

SO I am in need of a new avatar, and I would also like a picture of Snowdream as well, because who doesn't love art of their OC's? ;3 so I was wondering if there would be any kind souls out there who would be willing to throw (I don't literally mean throw) me a picture of Snowdream pwease :)

OH by the way only really interested in digital art, sorry I still love all your traditional art, just not really helpful for this :)

post-11488-0-09482400-1384840826_thumb.jpg
post-11488-0-57765900-1376380746_thumb.png

Edited by Snowdream

I do commisions of just OCs in PNG format (in any size you want) for $15, while trying to match similar to the MLP style:

Ex of my OC with another of my friend's OCs

LBandPolly_zps346f7fdc.png

If interested give me a PM! If not no worries, hope somepony will hook you up!

Edited by Lightning Bliss

Hmm.... I do need practice on my Vector arts. If you're still up for it, I can try. But do you have a better picture of her? I mean, I first

draw it by hand on paper, then scan it, then put it up on Illustrator. So, it's about a weeks worth. Also, a reference sheet with a color pallete would be super helpful for vectoring.

Example of what I do it my latest avatar.

<-----

(edited)

still in need of an artist?

Yes, you willing to lend a hoof? :)

I do commisions of just OCs in PNG format (in any size you want) for $15, while trying to match similar to the MLP style:

Ex of my OC with another of my friend's OCs

img-2556615-1-LBandPolly_zps346f7fdc.png

If interested give me a PM! If not no worries, hope somepony will hook you up!

As much as i'd love to say YES! USE YOUR GLORIOUS ART SKILLLS! Unfortunatly I have no money, so it's going to be a no :) your artwork is lovely though!!

Hmm.... I do need practice on my Vector arts. If you're still up for it, I can try. But do you have a better picture of her? I mean, I first

draw it by hand on paper, then scan it, then put it up on Illustrator. So, it's about a weeks worth. Also, a reference sheet with a color pallete would be super helpful for vectoring.

Example of what I do it my latest avatar.

<-----

I'd love you to have a go, but what do you mean by 'a better picture?' whats wrong with the one i posted already? 0.0

I will get onto making a colour palette.

edit: Colour palette: post-11488-0-22525600-1398330089_thumb.jpg

Edited by Snowdream

I'd love you to have a go, but what do you mean by 'a better picture?' whats wrong with the one i posted already? 0.0

I just meant a better picture of the mane and tail. I... uh... Kinda suck on details. Plus, it's my pleasure. I should thank you for making me use your character to help me practice.