Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

CoD player calls S.W.A.T. team on his opponent (literally)

GrauWitz

Bgck22m.gif

My reaction to this.

I hear pros getting it done to them all the time, but I haven't heard just a regular player getting swatted. Just what do you expect to gain?

• Brohoof 2

You wanna know something? I was glad I didn't want to play CoD anyone after reading this. Kids can easily get mics, and just talk onto their consoles and decided it would be a good idea. Kids should be banned from those types of multiplayer games, in fact Call of Duty is a major role for consoles. Exception of Team Fortress 2.

• Brohoof 1

...Bahahaha

Oh man, and I thought the whiny, raging kids that play Call of Duty couldn't get any worse.

Thank god I stopped playing it years ago.

Actually, it's a trend happening in TF2 and Battlefield as well.

It's called "SWATting"

• Brohoof 1

Actually, it's a trend happening in TF2 and Battlefield as well.

It's called "SWATting"

Why not just ban idiots for using phones? Or fat chance that happens, the government monitoring games on CoD and TF2?

Seriously? Wasting MY fucking money that I have to give up to the government? Those little shits involved in this "swatting" garbage should be forced into hard, forced labor until they can pay everything off.

I said fat chance for that to happen, so it may not, but if it does happen, I moving to somewhere else that doesn't involve games being SWATTED for a change.

The kid should get 5 years in prison, minimum, no parole.

Edited by soniccam1

Heard about this yesterday and imo, its pure idiocy.  As a competitive FPS player, I hear and tolerate a lot of people who just take things to the extreme and rage quit so badly.  Sometimes I wonder, why do they play that game.... :(

• Brohoof 2