Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Attack on Titan (Limited to 5 personnel only)

Rokkurin

The Titans are once again upon Ponykind.

After the fall of Wall Cadence, the population was cut down by 10%.

Living through the horrors of the Titans, 6 friends swear to join the military and take their revenge for what the Titans have done.

The six friends, after going through much trouble of just staying alive inside Wall Luna, have finally joined the military. They are trained in the use of a device called The 3-D maneuvering gear to combat the Titan threat.

Six years have paced since the last Titan threat and the six friends have now graduated training.

Okay, now that the back story is taken care of it is time for the rules.

1. NO GOD MODE

2. NO mary sue/gary stu

3. Be reasonable

4. Show Respect

5. Have fun

Important Notice: The ponies are Anthro! If you are a Pegasus, then flying is limited. Unicorns, Limited magic. Titans ARE immune to all types of magic.

The five friends are;

1 Rokkurin as Night Blade

2.@,  as Rekkusu Shimono

3.@@Lightwing,  as Lightwing

4.@, as Embers

5.@@Gearhart, as Gearhart

6.@, as his OC. I'll make an exception to let you join.

Edited by Rokkurin
  • Brohoof 1

Oh God please let me join I will use any Oc just let me join. Sorry I am typing on a phone on a bus so my grammar isn't perfect.

I have no words to describe how happy I am that you all want to join in this RP. I am literally crying with joy!

@, We will join a branch after what I have planned comes to fruition.

The RP is now open. I will take control of scenario's with italics. Here is the link to the page http://mlpforums.com/topic/95904-attack-on-titan-action-adventure-romance/

I hope you all enjoy this RP and have a fun time killing Titans. For Ponanity......What?

• Brohoof 2