Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm hopeful

Phosphorescence

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: I searched 'what if Princess Celestia were evil?' and it came up with one of the forums on here.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I saw loads of episodes on Dailymotion and a comment on another programme that is supposed to be for little girls said that it was the same as MLP - you think it's going to be rubbish but it's actually good. So I watched an episode and thought 'THIS IS AMAZING'

My favourite mane 6 character is a tie between three of them (I know, it's weak): Pinkie Pie, Twilight and Rarity. I really hated Fluttershy before but now I find her OK just a bit annoying. Rainbow Dash is cool, I like her, but she's too athletics orientated. Applejack... best background pony.

I put Pinkie Pie as my ultimate favourite because out of my three favourites she's the one who annoys me the least overall. I like Twilight because she's very like me in a lot of ways (though so is Pinkie) and I like Rarity because... I don't really know. She's just amazing.

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums!

I don't consider that Applejack is a background character, she's one of the mane 6 and has a lot of episodes, to me she's a main character. ;)

• Brohoof 1