Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

@ ~SadisticFluttershy~ Flutterbat Request Complete

Marathon

Here you go, enjoy~

That was the last request before I start setting up for commissions. All line art will be 5$ w/ background and 3$ w/o a background. Later I will set up to where you can buy a pack of 5 pictures for 22$ w/ background only and I will have them laminated and mailed to a local post office where you can pick them up. I will list what ponies I will do initially and the prices as well down below the picture. (Note: I will not be taking commission request until I have everything set up)

post-9214-0-33659300-1398373362_thumb.jpg

(Sorry for the quality, I still don't have then scanner set up but once I start commissions it will be)

Commissions:

Any mane 6 w/o BG- 3$

Princess Celestia w/o BG-3$

Princess Luna w/o BG- 3$

Princess Luna (Custom, i.e. Luna eating a taco w/ wearing sombrero)-4$

Princess Celestia (Custom)-4$

Derpy w/o BG-3$

Combos:

Any 2 ponies listed w/o BG-5$

Any 2 Ponies listed (custom)-6$

Packs:

5 pack w/o laminating and mailed-20$

5 pack w/ laminating and mailed-22$

5 pack (2 ponies) w/o laminating and mailed-24$

5 pack (2 ponies) w/ laminating and mailed-26$

OCs:

Single OC-3$

Pair of OCs-5$

Trio of OCs-7$

(Note: All OC pictures will not come with backgrounds. You also have the option of laminating and having them mailed to a local post office for an additional 2$. All OC request must have references sent to me via private message and they must meet a minimum quality standard. If it doesn't look as clear as a picture off the Pony Creater by Generalzoi then I will ask for another set.)

Lamination: This is meant to help protect the picture from being smudged or fade over time.

Remember, everything listed here is for initial start up. Later on I will expand to more ponies that I'll take. If you want to know more send me a message in the PM.

• Brohoof 3