Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

babscon tears

-Lyra Heartstrings-

im crying bc Babscon was all too much fun!

The cosplay contest was the best part to me bc I loved singing and dancing infront of everypony while being surrounded by bronies!
I now relise I might not get to do that every again... :(

Tell me if you saw me! I was Lyra 

I won the cosplay competition if you were wondering 

sorry i brag a lot IM A HORRIBLE PERSON

• Brohoof 4

Really? I bet Lyra would personally love that. How much was the pony suit? I always wanted to make one of Flitter or Cloudchaser.

(edited)

Really? I bet Lyra would personally love that. How much was the pony suit? I always wanted to make one of Flitter or Cloudchaser.

awe, no pony suit. Green wig, ears, horn, dress, socks,pins, and plushies though ;)

Can we please get some picture of this lyra cosplay?

hmmmmm....maybeeee

Edited by Artemis
Removed nonexistent quote.

Were you with another girl?  I think I remember you?

I was invited to participate in the contest, but I am no where close to competition level, even fun ones.

The singing bit was adorable.  I think I have part of the Pinkies singing 'Smile, Smile, Smile' recorded, albeit badly.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

go into ms paint and black our your face.

Boom, insta OPSEC.

i would have to upload the photos thoughhhhh and im lazyyyy..

maybe ill do it later

i didn't think people would be that interested, people usually don't care much for me.

Edited by Artemis

i didn't think people would be that interested, people usually don't care much for me.

Well if you won a competition then anyone is interested. All you have to do is copy and paste the photos into ms paint, black out your face, and then use the upload files option on here.

Edited by Artemis

Well if you won a competition then anyone is interested. All you have to do is copy and paste the photos into ms paint, black out your face, and then use the upload files option on here.

but the photos are on my phone, and I don't have a plug to attach it.... 

do i have to download ms paint?

but the photos are on my phone, and I don't have a plug to attach it.... 

do i have to download ms paint?

Most phones will allow you to send the photos to your email via picture messege. So you can send it to your email, by listing it as the recieptiant on your picture messege.
  • Brohoof 1

okay, thanks! :):D

Were you with another girl?  I think I remember you?

I was invited to participate in the contest, but I am no where close to competition level, even fun ones.

The singing bit was adorable.  I think I have part of the Pinkies singing 'Smile, Smile, Smile' recorded, albeit badly.

yes, I was with another girl!

The singing was sooo much fun! Who were you dressed up as?

This user and her parents/guardians are ultimately responsible for what she does. This doesn't need to be a legal debate, and all of that really falls beyond the scope this thread anyway. If you've any concerns and wish to discuss them among yourselves, you may do so in a PM.

Several posts were removed from this thread for being senselessly rude and antagonizing, and generally derailing it. If you've no interest in this or any other thread you may find, or don't like the way it's going, walk away from it.

• Brohoof 1

Were you thinking of my ponysuit? I was one of the winners also.

Yes, I know that post-con feeling. The whole weekend went by so fast  couldn't believe I just woke up and it was Sunday.

im crying bc Babscon was all too much fun!

The cosplay contest was the best part to me bc I loved singing and dancing infront of everypony while being surrounded by bronies!

I now relise I might not get to do that every again... :(

Major congratz on winning.

• Brohoof 1

This was the first con I have ever had post-con depression at. I do not recall seeing a Lyra cosplayer, but if i had i would've asked to take a picture with you (for Lyra is best pony) 

• Brohoof 2

I remember you and your friend! Bought the Cadance/Shining Armor 3DS print. Can't remember if that was Daring Do or Engineer Applejack day. One of those. You guys looked great and have great taste in princesses!

I never really get post con depression. I'm kept so busy I don't have much time to dwell but I do remember all the good things that happened.

• Brohoof 1