Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If somebody were to describe your personality, what would they say?

Sugar Pea

It depends on who you ask. I'm really different depending on who I'm around.

If you ask some random person, they'd say I'm shy, quiet, and dull.

If you ask my friends from high school band, they'd probably say I'm cool, chill, helpful, and (very) inappropriate. (I play bari sax, if any of those stereotypes help)

My close friend would say I'm shy, kind, smart, funny (in the right situation), and fun to be around in a relaxed setting.

Edited by Zephyr / Karou

People say I'm very introverted, but also that I'm very nice, humble, and real. It's always been a struggle for me to really get out there with people because I hate feeling the urge to go along with a clique to try and be cool. That's why I just speak my mind to everyone as elegantly as I can and work things out from there. 

• 6 months later...

Really depends on the day, I might be really fun to be around, and another day I might be too busy talking about my stuff (leaving no room). I usually try to think about how to be before I meet someone (sometimes that is a bad idea).

• Brohoof 1

They'de probably say, when we meet: "He's really a funny guy, with a lot of energy! Sure he's kinda awkward sometimes, but it's fun to hang with him."

And when we know each other more: "He's still fun... but he's really weird actually"

nonsense, of course :applehat: 

2 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I dunno what people would describe my personality as. :dash: I'll let you guys decide.  

(I think the point is not to really describe you; it's what you think people would describe you; so if someone else describes you it defeats the purpose)

15 minutes ago, Xeltor said:

(I think the point is not to really describe you; it's what you think people would describe you; so if someone else describes you it defeats the purpose)

Hmm...well, I guess, friendly, funny and a bit weird and quirky, and annoying AF sometimes. :kirin:

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/6/2019 at 3:58 AM, Lucky Bolt said:

Hmm...well, I guess, friendly, funny and a bit weird and quirky, and annoying AF sometimes.

You're very outgoing. You're seemingly happy all the time, except for when things get you down (like your issues fixing Matt), but otherwise you're a lovable dork. :P

On 2/4/2019 at 8:33 PM, Meson Bolt said:

Chill and laid back. A little bit reserved, and a little bit quirky, but friendly enough.

That's what I want people to think, anyway.

Dunno how well this holds up nowadays. I feel like I've gotten less reserved but I'm still not the best at talking to people.