Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria Academy series supposedly on the way

Zekromic

That's actually exciting. I love them as ponies but having them as teenagers is also a crack up. can't wait!

Sorry to disappoint, but it seems the it was a miss communication and we thought there was an EG series on the way  :(

Sorry to disappoint, but it seems the it was a miss communication and we thought there was an EG series on the way  :(

You should edit your OP. Nobody seems to read past the first post in this thread.

• Brohoof 1

You should edit your OP. Nobody seems to read past the first post in this thread.

I did that God knows how many pages ago. No clue why they didn't changed it though  :huh: , oh well, at least it's no longer pinned XD

You are, perhaps, implying anyone ever reads past the first posting on a topic? :lol: (including me, of course  :blink: )

Edited by No one

I would be very interested to see what they could do with it. I want Sunset Shimmer to be the main character though, and them to leave Canterlot High and explore all of Equestria City, I don't know.

Also at the end it should have a "Dear Princess Twilight" thing at the end to pay homage to the classic Friendship Is Magic TV series.

Edited by Arctofire

:(, I wanted to see this so bad. Friendship Is Magic will have to end some day ,and the critical success of Rainbow Rocks means it would have been a viable option to explore this universe further. 

Edited by Arctofire