Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Possible Sunset Shimmer to return in Rainbow Rocks

BookwormGomez

Hey ya'll I was browsing through MLP Wiki and looked through equestria girls rainbow rocks section and what I found is the cast names and one of them is Rebecca Shoichet.

Many of us know her as the singing voice of Twilight Sparkle, she is also the acting voice of Sunset Shimmer in Equestria Girls

In rainbow rocks she is listed as Sunset Shimmer and Twilight Sparkle's singing voice.  

What does it mean for some of yall? It means our answers are answered and that Sunset Shimmer will return in Rainbow Rocks.

What, you doubted it? I knew she'd be in it as soon as I heard they were making a sequel. It's kind of implied.

Hey ya'll I was browsing through MLP Wiki and looked through equestria girls rainbow rocks section and what I found is the cast names and one of them is Rebecca Shoichet.

Many of us know her as the singing voice of Twilight Sparkle, she is also the acting voice of Sunset Shimmer in Equestria Girls

In rainbow rocks she is listed as Sunset Shimmer and Twilight Sparkle's singing voice.  

What does it mean for some of yall? It means our answers are answered and that Sunset Shimmer will return in Rainbow Rocks.

Rebecca Shoichet IS Twily's singing voice after all, but does not necessarily means Sunset Shimmer will show up. Fortunately, she twitted that Sunny will show up 

• 3 months later...