Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When is Season 5 Coming Out?

CosmicHooves

I think in the next six months or at the start of 2015, closer to either one of them.

I hope you're right, all the previous seasons started in September, October, or November; if season five follow this trend AND starts in 2015 as advertised it'll be over a year of hiatus.

I hope you're right, all the previous seasons started in September, October, or November; if season five follow this trend AND starts in 2015 as advertised it'll be over a year of hiatus.

I hope so too. The trend should continue, though I can wait a year. :P

(edited)

Im really hoping it will start later this year. I don't know if I can handle waiting until next year. :(

I hope so too. But...

Doesn't look promising

post-26689-0-54643600-1399939190.jpg

Edited by JLmle

Equestria Daily announced a 2015 release date - of course, keep in mind that Season 4 originally had a 2014 release date, but ended up premiering on November 23rd, 2013 :D There's a shot at it premiering later on this year :D

There's a prediction thread for the premiere date, if you want to see what people are guessing :D

• Brohoof 2

Yea, it is going to be SO rough having to wait so LONG! :( 

But on the other hoof, at least we know their will be a season 5! :lol: