Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

An insect that you hate

~Sugar Sprinkles~

You know, I don't actually mind spiders all that much so long as they don't take up residence above my bed or something. I woke up one morning to find an incredibly elaborate web, almost human-sized... between two of our cars in the driveway. I have to respect the spider's dedication, but really it could not have chosen a worse place to make one. Kinda felt bad about that one...

That being said... roaches. They're huge. You step on them and ugh, they're still moving, so you step on them again and now you have a mess to clean up. Ech.

Oh. And fuck ants. 

I have a crippling fear of caterpillars, and as well as pretty much any insect in existence, although caterpillars win first in making me lose any dignity I have.

Look at these motherfuckers.

img-2637015-1-Screen-Shot-2013-03-10-at-

I admit that's pretty creepy,but that's only one species. 

Not all caterpillars are creepy.

For example,a Woolly Bear. Look at how cute it is!  :wub:

woolly_bear_caterpillar_1.jpg

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

I hate centipedes more than just about anything. :o

I also hate mosquitoes and wasps but who doesn't really.

Moths are also really annoying.

oh my god... i totally forgot about moths. i always forget the clothe eaters.... >_< i hate them so much,

Edited by Tan

Fucking wasps.

wasp.jpg

But really, probably carpenter ants. We have them all over our house right now and it is a royal pain in the ass.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I do not HATE any infect in that any animal but maybe wasps I still slightly respect them being part of the animal kingdom and still life (my Fluttershy is showing again) but I seem to like them least for sure I don't like wasps but they are still part of nature they still live yes maybe they are cruel and sting and so on but they have a life a have least respect but I do still respect them by small part but for sure they are the worst... 

Edited by Everleaf

I'm fond of insects in general (particularly bees, moths, and beetles), but I dislike mosquitoes, flies, and cockroaches.  I'd be surprised if anyone liked those lol.  Mosquitoes are especially pointless creatures, if you ask me.  I don't really care much for ants, either.

I have a crippling fear of caterpillars, and as well as pretty much any insect in existence, although caterpillars win first in making me lose any dignity I have.

Look at these motherfuckers.

img-2637015-1-Screen-Shot-2013-03-10-at-

I'm looking...  And it's friggin' awesome lol. :yay:

Bee's were once the enemy, but they are now a fairly close friend. Wasps on the other hand have become a major threat. They do not forgive, they do not forget and they strike preemptively. They're just all around jerks that I have to deal with at work from time to time. While bee's can also sting, they're usually pretty passive and just curious.

Flies are also a big threat because they're fast, loud and annoying. Unlike wasps though, they make a nice popping sound when they collide with an electric fly swatter. (The reason they fell behind in the hate standing)

Pretty much any and all insects; including spiders. Whenever I see one, I jump and run to ask my father to come and kill it!

^_^

Mosquitoes. When you have walked into a wall of mosquitoes so thick that you had to be careful not to inhale any, so thick that repellents don't even seem to work, they begin to occupy a special, less than loving place in your heart. I love all living things, but mosquitoes are an example of living beings that I prefer to love from a distance.

I'm ambivalent about spiders. On one hand I have played with them and they are cute little buggers, on the other hand, I like to play with them on my own terms and am not a fan of surprises.

I don't know about you guys, but I can't seem to visit the woods at least once without having to pull a tick off of my skin afterwards. The tick bite itches like poison ivy.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

American-cockroach.jpg

1. They are hideous

2. They spread germs and shit everywhere

3. They breed like crazy

4. When you kill them, they splatter all over the place

5. When you kill them, you HEAR the disturbing sound of their guts splattering, and the crunching of their exoskeletons.

6. They FUCKING FLY and try to land in my hair.

7. Its like a wild goose chase trying to catch and kill them.

8. If you happen to accidentally touch them, they FEEL gross

9. They grow to be quite large, and the larger they are the grosser they are.

I can't think of an insect I despise more than the cockroach, except maybe mosquitoes.

Edited by crazitaco
  • Brohoof 1

Flies!!! FLIEEES!!!!!

My goodness!!

I always look forward to summer, but the flies are so... so... incredibly annoying.

They tickle your face and you whack them away, only for them to come back 3 seconds later!!  :angry:

Sometimes they even go up your nose if you're not careful.

Sometimes I hit myself in the face in frustration trying to get them away

I don't know about other countries, but the flies in Australia are particularly annoying.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

COCKroaches
These little crawly ugly motherfuckers that have nothing better to do than crawling on your nom noms and fuck around your house to scare the shit out of you.
JUST LOOK AT THIS LIL' MOTHERFUCKER!

cockroach.jpg

Edited by Comrade Sapphire
  • Brohoof 2