Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

An insect that you hate

~Sugar Sprinkles~

House flies and mosquitoes.

House flies are useless all around because they have a tendency to contaminate food. The only thing mosquitoes are useful for are that they're prey for pond critters.

Most of them, but especially the ones that hurt like mosquito and ants. But in general I can't stand small crawly things, and I'm pretty sure out of all my friends I have the most vehement insect dislike.

I generally don't hate insects however there are a lot of insects that most definitely cause a problem for the rest of mankind. For example, we don't really get mosquitoes here in England but they cause the deaths of many through the spread of malaria. Cockroaches also present a hygiene issue generally. Flies are plain irratating and mess up your food.

I loathe all bloodsucking parasitic insects.  My animals have been having a flea infestation.  I feel so sorry for them, we had to resort to giving one cat a bath because she was so cover in fleas and flea dirt.

I actually like all insects and bugs. But I cannot STAND mosquitoes, stinkbugs, wasps, and caterpillars. 

The last one is more of a dislike. For some reason, they remind me of something out of a horror movie.

• 10 months later...

Centipedes. They send my blood rushing in no time. 

Ticks and Lice are the absolute worst.

Just thinking about them makes me really itchy.

Oh I was going to mention these too but I forgot.  :D  I completely agree. I especially hate ticks, mainly because they spread (usually fatal) diseases that I'm afraid of.

(edited)

All insects can fuck off. Worthless, pathetic creatures that annoy you every chance they get. The only decent ones are mantises and woolly bears.

Edited by Puppet Panzy