Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would the portal work backwards?

A Canadian Fritter

Alright so I was just thinking, if spike turned into a dog when he went with twilight and humans turned into ponys. What would happen if you went the other way around? Would wanona (applejack's dog) turn into a dragon? Would a full grown dragon from equestria turn into a mutt? Would a pony from the real world become a really dumb human? Post your ideas below!

• Brohoof 2

I think that all of the pets would stay the same. 

What I honestly think is that they transform into their AU equivalent; pets will be pets, ponies and other talking, civilized creatures would turn into humans, Spike's a dog...I chalk that up to a low-chance accident in my headcanon - one that they're unaware of :D It doesn't work effectively at this most of the time, but works effectively at it some of the time.

Good question. I think the only reason Spike became a dog, is because dragons don't exist in the human world. Bunnies, owls, etc do however, so they would not transform.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Good question. I think the only reason Spike became a dog, is because dragons don't exist in the human world. Bunnies, owls, etc do however, so they would not transform.

Exactly its sound Logic cuz in equestria there are only a few creatures that don't life in the human world so i think thats why Spike is also a dog

• Brohoof 1

Pet's stay the same if they are existent in the human world, but since dragons don't exist there, I assume the portal had to find SOMETHING to turn him into.

• Brohoof 1

Pet's stay the same if they are existent in the human world, but since dragons don't exist there, I assume the portal had to find SOMETHING to turn him into.

That's a good point, but the Diamond Dogs turned human

Pets will remain the same if they exist in the human world.

However, if the pet could do some human traits, such as talking (like the Diamond Dogs), they'd turn into humans. XD

So do lizzards and stuff. Why couldnt spike be a alligator, or a gecko, or a camilion.. Whatever. Hes a lizard in the pony world so he couldve became a lizzard in the human world. But a dog wasnt bad.. I mean, he was freaking adorable.

• 5 months later...