Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things you love that everyone seems to hate

Moved to Elsewhere

Anchovies. - :B I don't know why. I just love the taste of anchovies. Dislike the bones getting stuck in my throat though.

Broccoli. - Favourite vegetable. Almost favourite thing. Especially smothered in some lacto free cheese.

Crooked teeth / wrinkles/ things considered 'imperfections' - You look facinating to me let me draw you o3o.You look so much more unique with that sorta stuff then if you were a photoshopped celebrity.

Dragon's dogma - Barely anyone I know has even heard of this game I just???

My chemical romance - I don't understand why so many people dislike them their songs are catchy ;-;

So then, am I to understand this is the hipster thread?

More specifically, it's the 'hey guys I'm totally out there and radical huh? / meanwhile everything listed so far really isn't that far out there' thread.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

MLP FIM season 3 which has a lot of my favorite episodes and is stronger than season 1

Twilicorn because twilight as an alicorn princess seems to work out really well and I hope to see her princesshood be expanded upon so she can grown even more in the future.

Equestria girls which despite some gripes I have mostly the romance and sunset shimmer and questionable logic near the end it was a fun movie that I will rewatch before I see Rainbow Rocks which I hope is good.

Iris from the pokemon anime even though Best Wishes was pretty bad I still find her to be an enjoyable and lively character.

Digimon Frontier although Tamers is still best season.

Total Drama Island but not any of it's other seasons except world tour because after that mostly things went to crap and could never be as funny dramatic or heartfelt as season 1.

and Techno music just because I enjoy the sound.

Edited by cmarston1
  • Brohoof 1

• Call of Duty. I'm not a "fan" of the series, but I've bought a few games before and had fun with them. I don't think they're really that terrible. I plan on buying Advanced Warfare when it comes out.

Rainbow Dash. A lot of my friends hate her, but I still like her.

• Brohoof 2

• The Story of Rebellion from the anime Madoka Magica.
  • Applejack, in some cases.
  • Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon.
  • Leap of Faith from S4.

Eh, I'm stuck.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

MLP-FiM, most people assail the show because of its brony audience.

Equestria Girls and Flash Sentry, I admire both and were the reason I became a brony.

The Littlest Pet Shop, this show is great, and I love the characters, many compare it to MLP, so they miss out on the different kind of fun this show has.

Russia, say what you want about the Duma, I came to love Russia, its history and the Russians, I have been there as far as Lake Baikal, and it was an awesome experience to be on the lake, plus the Russians were very friendly and liked that I came from Texas.

Classical music, I have played classical music in real orchestras since I was nine, and I have a great appreciation of music, and how it has evolved.

Firearms, the media has assailed firearms more and more lately, they are misunderstood, to quote from Tales of the Gun "The gun has played a critical role in history, an invention that has been praised and denounced, served hero and villain alike, and carries with it moral responsibility, to understand the gun is to better understand history."

Cartoons, people seem to snub animation because it has been stereotyped for children's entertainment, and anyone who watches cartoons into their adult live are ridiculed for being immature.

Edited by Emperor Peter
  • Brohoof 1

Most peoples' grievance isn't so much the gameplay, as it is Samus' "characterization". :angry:

If only Adam were here to tell me what to do!

Anywho, off the top of my head:

• Shia LaBeouf in Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. In fact, I'd say his character is one of the highlights of the movie.
  • The 2008 Speed Racer movie. More unappreciated than hated, but whatever, it's great movie.
  • The Sixth Doctor. His serials may have been pretty bad and looking at his costume makes me want to kill myself, but the character himself is a nice change from the Doctor we usually get.
  • Fallout Boy. Most of their songs, anyway. Half of them. Some of them.
  • Season 3, because it tackled more adult themes than usual, had a great amount of character development in most of the episodes, and at least three of the stories are among the best in the series.
  • A selection of modern pop music/electro.
  • The 2005 remake of King Kong. Has a lot of problems, but I dig it.
  • Brohoof 2

The Beach Boys. Yes, I know, I talk about them alot, (I really ought to finish that review I started. Yes, to the three or so people who read those: It's almost here.) but it's true. They're more than meets the eye. They made some amazing pop music, and even when they took a nosedive in quality in the 80's, they still put out some good songs.

Generation 5 Pokémon. All I see for these Pokémon is hate. Personally, I love Vanillish (aka ice cream Pokémon) and even Garbador (aka trash Pokémon), but I always have liked the strange and kind of derpy ones.

Winter. I love winter so much. Give it to me over summer any day.

• Brohoof 1

Um

• Southland Tales
  • Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo
  • Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
  • Radiohead's Amnesiac
  • Phil Collins-era Genesis (it's mostly the Gabriel fans that hate this though)
  • The Crystal Empire, though saying I love it might be reaching...

The Story of Rebellion from the anime Madoka Magica.

The 2008 Speed Racer movie. More unappreciated than hated, but whatever, it's great movie.

I second these.

• Brohoof 3

Sweets - My family's ancestry orginates some from Ireland and Scottland and for some reason I guess that accounts for the fact they say they perfer salts over sweets. Given the choice between a pretzel (which i hate) or a brownie, I always go for the brownie while everypony else goes for the pretzel.

Horse Back Riding - All my siblings are scared of riding a horse. The fear of falling overrides their joy of it...unlike me lol

I kinda like Mary Sues/Gary Stus. Mostly powerful characters because I like a character that I can look and think 'Damn... If this dude existed in real life he would be the ruler of mankind.'. Of course, I prefer when these characters get development explaining why they are the way they are.

I like doing paperwork. When I was an intern at college I actually liked filling forms such as exam requests and partographs, surgery reports, patient records...

I like Wikipedia!

Embryology. I love embryology.

I don't mind fanfictions with bad grammar as long as I can understand what the author is trying to say and I like his story.

I love R34. I don't think it does all this evil people say it does. They just like to overreact and I think that children are their parents responsibility.

I love self-insert fanfictions. They are funny, intentionally or not.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Coding: All of my friends are like you are nerd.

Music Making: People are like I bet your music is shit. But they have never listened to it. (They also say it seems to boring.)

Wiki wars: Again People call me a nerd.

Edited by Sam Fisher

Gilda - She's a rather interesting character, especially due to being one of Rainbow Dash's old friends.

ROBLOX - Everyone hates this due to the poor moderation and all the BC crap, but honestly, I think it's a great building game.

Sonic 3D Blast - I personally find this game very addicting.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hey Roblox!! Brohoove. /)

But I love the poor moderation >: D

Gilda - She's a rather interesting character, especially due to being one of Rainbow Dash's old friends.

ROBLOX - Everyone hates this due to the poor moderation and all the BC crap, but honestly, I think it's a great building game.

Sonic 3D Blast - I personally find this game very addicting.

Edited by Sam Fisher
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Harry Potter: Meh I like wizards and magical stuff!

Twilight: GO TEAM EDWARD FOREVER!

Nsync or any 90s band or artist: To me they are classics!

Space Jam:: I can't help but love it!

Edited by LunaLover92

I figured we needed an alternate version of Sawk's thread so here we go! :)

I'll start:

1. Equestria Girls. Movie was seriously not that bad. In fact I really enjoyed it. And I actually really love the ponies in human form. I think that they're actually even hotter that way. <333333333333333

2. Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon. This is a damn good game if you ask me. I'll never understand why it's the least popular out of them all...I loved both the characters and the story the most out of all the other FE games.

3. Kingdom Hearts Re: Codes and 358/2 Days. Sure they might not have been as good as the other KH games but I still enjoyed them very much.

I can't say that the things I like are necessarily hated by others. I actually enjoy things that a lot of people enjoy.

I'll give a list anyway, though!

1. Pokemon (I'm a HUGE Pokemon nerd)

2. My Little Pony

3. George Lopez (the sitcom).

I figured we needed an alternate version of Sawk's thread so here we go! :)

I'll start:

1. Equestria Girls. Movie was seriously not that bad. In fact I really enjoyed it. And I actually really love the ponies in human form. I think that they're actually even hotter that way. <333333333333333

2. Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon. This is a damn good game if you ask me. I'll never understand why it's the least popular out of them all...I loved both the characters and the story the most out of all the other FE games.

3. Kingdom Hearts Re: Codes and 358/2 Days. Sure they might not have been as good as the other KH games but I still enjoyed them very much.

Nice idea, but it turns out someone made a similar thread a few days ago. I've merged yours with that one. Just a heads up, bro.

Windows Phone and Windows 8.1. Been using them for over a year now and haven't really looked back at Windows 7 or the feature phones I used to use.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Oh, boy, how could I have forgotten Equestria Girls? :D Sure, the writing was crap, but I honestly found it to be very entertaining despite the faults it has  :D

Also, Spiderman 3 :D That's the best one, in my opinion.

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 2

Oh, boy, how could I have forgotten Equestria Girls? :D Sure, the writing was crap, but I honestly found it to be very entertaining despite the faults it has :D

From what I've read, everyone has a different opinion on EG.

• Brohoof 1