Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Favorite Street Fighter Theme?

ghostfacekiller39

(edited)

Hiya! :D

269587__safe_rainbow%2Bdash_rarity_dress

While I'm generally not much for videogames, one of the few game series I'm into is the Street Fighter Series :D This series, as is the case for many Capcom games, has a great soundtrack, which, in my opinion, is just as epic as the fighting itself :D

My favorite theme is a tie between Ryu's theme and Guile's theme - if I had a videogame theme, those are the two themes I'd desire :D

Here's a sneak peek at both of the songs :D

So, what's your favorites? :D

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

i tend to like vega's stuff. seeing as some of it has that flare. havent listened to much street fighter stuff lately so i cant be totally sure

Vega is probably my favorite fighter to use - either him or Ken :D I gotta say, nice choice, man! :D

tumblr_mh91201wjX1qc5ffho1_500.jpg

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 1

Vega is probably my favorite fighter to use - either him or Ken :D I gotta say, nice choice, man! :D

tumblr_mh91201wjX1qc5ffho1_500.jpg

i use to love the fact vega's mask would get knocked off or his claw and it made it fun to try and collect them as fast as you could

• Brohoof 1

Hiya! :D

img-2688239-1-269587__safe_rainbow+dash_

While I'm generally not much for videogames, one of the few game series I'm into is the Street Fighter Series :D This series, as is the case for many Capcom games, has a great soundtrack, which, in my opinion, is just as epic as the fighting itself :D

My favorite theme is a tie between Ryu's theme and Guile's theme - if I had a videogame theme, those are the two themes I'd desire :D

Here's a sneak peek at both of the songs :D

So, what's your favorites? :D

Brohoof to you b/c you like Guile's Theme, :D.  Best theme in the series, IMO.  As well as my favorite character.

• Brohoof 1

My two favorites are actually from Alpha 3:

Ryu's is nice and intense and puts me in the mood to fight.

Bison's theme is great because of the menacing overtone and it's fast rhythm.

Personally, I've only played Street Fighter 3: Third Strike. Here are my favorites:

This is Gill's stage.

...and this is Makoto's stage.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Now I do love Guile's theme, but I wouldn't say it's my favourite. My favourite theme would actually happen to be Zangief's theme:

It's such a cool jazzy theme, but at the same time it works perfectly for the Red Cyclone, with that frigid "icy" feel about it. Certainly my favourite theme and my favourite character!

Edited by DJ-BRONI3

A lot of love for Guile's theme... can't say it wasn't expected. I'm not a gigantic fan of it, it's nice, more comedic than anything to me now though.

...and this is Makoto's stage.

Definitely one of the best. I think I like Street Fighter 4's version just a smidge more though.

Anyway, my personal, all time favorite Street Fighter theme is... Crowded Street (Yun & Yang's theme). I swear, Third Strike had some amazing songs.

they gave each of them their own mix of the song in Street fight 4, but I don't like either of them quite as much. Yang's & Yun's

Another good theme, is Third Strike's character select them: Let's Get it On

The classic of classics. Street Fighter's character select themes don't get better than this.  :yay:

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...