Well hello there.
It's been a while since I last made a blog, not only because I haven't had the time but mostly because I haven't gotten around to doing it.
So, lot of things have happened. For instance, I'm now in University studying business not initially but life lead me down to that path and I enjoy it.
Though more things happened, after many years of dealing with depression I finally got help. Now I'm feeling much better then before and it is such a relief to finally have managed to subdue it. I may not be completely out of the woods yet since depression never really disappears although it's good to have more control over your life. My social anxieties, anxiety disorder as well as my depression seem to no longer dictate my life as much as it has done for so many years.
Whether you've ever dealt with depression or not, it should go without saying it's a heavy burden that once is lifted off your shoulders is a feeling you simply won't forget. I'm grateful, for having fought to finally get the help which is quite the struggle when there are such high prejudices towards it.
Life's been pretty decent.
Due to recent inactivity I feel like I should talk about it.
Well as you have noticed I have been inactive for a week. I don't want to go into details about it but it caused me a lot of stress, anxiety and almost pushed me off the edge I realize that it is not allowed to talk about suicide so I won't address it directly but what happened is that I had a mental breakdown and if it wasn't for my friends I would not have come back on here.
Though let's get on with the good news, I'm back and well I have started using skype a lot more so if you want add me then it is the same username as on here.
I've realized that I have become way too dependent on the forum if it can cause me to almost kill myself then I'd rather cut down the activity from here on. Though it of course has to do with depression added upon it and etc.
So yeah, things have been okay and I'm back so embrace yourselves. Though I will be reducing my activity just for my own good either way I'm glad to be back love this forum and its community. I'm so happy, yay!
There was a post on carthrottle a letter, that I immediately felt like sharing. It captures what most car lovers experience, so I feel it is a good read. My favorite thing in the world are cars and driving everything related to it. Been that way all my live, being a car enthusiast is the best thing in the world.
Read down below, good letter the reason I post it as a link is because the text looks better.
Enjoy driving to the fullest.
The Dodge Challenger 2015 SRT, 6.4 litre naturally aspirated HEMI V8 485 horsepower and 470 pound feet of torque.
Really starting to like it, such a beautiful car. They've created a great page for it as well: http://www.drivesrt.com/2015/challenger-srt/ At first I thought it was just exactly the same as the previous one but it isn't.
Images from: http://www.netcarshow.com/dodge/2015-challenger_srt
Really like it, I do want it.
But can't afford it, I've already tried throwing my money at the screen but nothing is happening though.
So yeah a good looking car, but then again all Dodge Challengers have been good looking cars.
Ever been so stubborn that even though you're all aching you prefer to toughen it out. Well I did and learned that sometimes there's being stubborn and sometimes there is just being stupid.
I had been sick for three to four weeks, constantly coughing until I couldn't breath. I felt like one night something happened to my ribs as I was coughing so hard. Then a week or two later, what happens is that I start feeling excruciating pain in my left kidney and back. What I did was of course just lay in bed and try to make the pain stop by watching anime. It went on like that for hours, just stinging pain. This had began the day before, I felt pain but decided to just go to bed. Then on the third day I had a hard time breathing deeply, I knew something was wrong. Then as I talked to my mother I told her that I had this sting and she talked about me having to go to a doctor. Like people on here had already recommended I should do.
But I dislike doctors, so I wasn't going to a doctor. Of course that is no problem, unless your problem needs to be cured by pills which it did. Anyway, later that day which was yesterday I was eating when I felt the sting again but it was getting worse again. So my parents asked me and the first thing they did was sent me to a hospital. Actually I did meet my old doctor that, I don't see the doctors a lot so a familiar face is good. He checked and said it was no doubt that it was pneumonia. Due to us coming late, it actually costed more and well in the end it was just stupid not to go to a doctor. Especially since I have asthma and any lung problems should not be ignored. I have had pneumonia before when I was a kid but now it was different since I managed to diagnose it early on. I knew it was pneumonia but I also knew that I needed medicine for it. I was going to ignore it for longer and that could have had bad effects especially as my lungs are already more sensitive.
What's funny is that was also a medicine for the coughing.
Anyway, here I'm just trying to get better I guess. That could have ended badly if I had been more stubborn.
So let's get back to business shall we.
So I've been playing Legends of Equestria and of course as my OC Speedster. It's awesome, I decided to do a fly by nothing serious. Didn't really edit the video, just recorded with fraps and was listening to music. The music was playing while I was recording so it was recorded with it. Plan on recording two more just for fun, it's awesome.
So Speedster in Equestria, enjoy.
Today I saw a status, one that I feel is important to share. Since I'm not sure if someone else will.
I wanted to let everyone know. I'll be honest I didn't know Natasha well but I do remember seeing her on the forums and I know she was a good person.
I'll always remember her by her first signature, the first thing I did was to use it. She was happy about it.
It is very sad that his happened, hopefully she found peace.
Rest in peace Natasha.
Today I came home and a package had arrived from my best friend TheFluttershyGuy. It was awesome, it was a t-shirt, two posters one pony and another Regular show poster. Then a few necklaces, tattoo and a sticker, cards as well as a ponycon Au pass and a guide. Also included a pocket watch, a USB and a letter.
One of the poster is too big to be posted on here, it's a Regular show poster.
Just felt like making a blog about it, thank you for the package.
1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
A: I close them, I'm a light sleeper.
2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
A: Yes, I still have two I took from a German hotel.
3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
A: Tucked in, I think.
4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
5:Do you like to use post-it notes?
A: Yes, sometimes.
6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
A: Yes, did that once but don't anymore.
7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
A: I'd choose the bear.
8:Do you have freckles?
A: Yes, they are only visible during the summer they're awesome.
9:Do you always smile for pictures?
A: Yes, almost always.
10:What is your biggest pet peeve?
A: Not sure, snores. Like I said I'm a light sleeper.
11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
A: Used to.
12:Have you ever peed in the woods?
A: Yes, often it's good for the tree.
13:What about pooped in the woods?
A: I might have done it when I was too young to remember it, I don't remember it.
14:Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
A: Sometimes.. Not around anyone though.
15:Do you chew your pens and pencils?
A: Don't do it anymore, used to.
16:How many people have you slept with this week?
A: None, my bed is too small.
17:What size is your bed?
A: It's a single bed and numbers would be 194 x 77 cm it's a small bed.
18:What is your Song of the week?
A: Whiskey in the jar - Metallica.
19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
20:Do you still watch cartoons?
21:Whats your least favorite movie?
A: Don't remember.
22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
A: Back yard.
23:What do you drink with dinner?
A: Water, coke or pepsi.
24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
A: Salsa sauce.
25:What is your favorite food?
A: It's made out of horse meat, there isn't an English name for it.
26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
A: Forrest Gump, though I can't really watch any movie over and over.
27:Last person you kissed/kissed you?
A: Just a little kiss on my little sister's forehead.
28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
A: Never, but still have a few scout techniques.
29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
A: Maybe.. If it would be any good.
30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
A: Have no idea..
31:Can you change the oil on a car?
32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
33:Ever ran out of gas?
A: You just refill before it's empty.
34:Favorite kind of sandwich?
A: A sandwich.
35:Best thing to eat for breakfast?
36:What is your usual bedtime?
A. Used to be 11 then 12 then it became weird I try going to sleep before 11. Often go to sleep way too late 2 or 3.
37:Are you lazy?
A: Depends, when I can then yes when I can't then I'm not.
38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
A: Scream, funny thing is I can still fit that costume.
39:What is your Chinese astrological sign?
A: It was a dog, I think.
40:How many languages can you speak?
41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
42:Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
43:Are you stubborn?
44:Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
45:Ever watch soap operas?
A: Yes, not often.
46:Are you afraid of heights?
A: Kind of, but I would never admit that.
47:Do you sing in the car?
48:Do you sing in the shower?
49:Do you dance in the car?
A: Kind of, a sitting dance.
50:Ever used a gun?
A: Yes, I liked it.
51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
A: Back when I was 17 I think.
52:Do you think musicals are cheesy?
A: Kind of but in a good way.
53:Is Christmas stressful?
54:Ever eat a pierogi?
A: Probably not.
55:Favorite type of fruit pie?
A: Apple pie.
56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
A: I wanted to be a doctor, allergist, astronaut, truck driver, excavator operator and more.
57:Do you believe in ghosts?
A: Not really, but kind of.
58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
A: A lot.
59:Take a vitamin daily?
A: I have to take D vitamins. Sometimes others, I often lack something.
61:Wear a bath robe?
A: Don't have one.
62:What do you wear to bed?
A: Nothing.. lol T-shirt and underwear used to wear pajamas but it got too hot..
A: I don't remember.
64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
A: Have non of them but wal-mart seems cool.
65:Nike or Adidas?
66:Cheetos Or Fritos?
A: I don't know.
67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
69:Ever take dance lessons?
A: Did do that.
70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
A: Nurse.. :comeatus: Just kidding, have no idea.
71:Can you curl your tongue?
72:Ever won a spelling bee?
A: Haven't participated in one.
73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
A: Not really.
74:Own any record albums?
75:Own a record player?
76:Regularly burn incense?
A: Not regularly.
77:Ever been in love?
A: Never or I don't think so.
78:Who would you like to see in concert?
A: Anyone really.
79:What was the last concert you saw?
A: Don't remember.
80:Hot tea or cold tea?
81:Tea or coffee?
A: Coffee is better.
82:Sugar or snickerdoodles?
83:Can you swim well?
84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85:Are you patient?
86:DJ or band, at a wedding?
A: DJ, because bass but probably band just for a bit of classiness.
87:Ever won a contest?
88:Ever have plastic surgery?
89:Which are better black or green olives?
A: Don't know.
90:Can you knit or crochet?
A: Yes, I can knit.
91:Best room for a fireplace?
A: No room.
92:Do you want to get married?
93:If married, how long have you been married?
94:Who was your HS crush?
A: Never had a crush or I don't think so.
95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
96:Do you have kids?
97:Do you want kids?
A: I really like kids, they're fun so yeah.
98:Whats your favorite color?
A: Dark blue.
99:Do you miss anyone right now?
So many questions.. This.
The time has come, that we say goodbye to 2013 and welcome in the year 2014. Don't know about you all but the year 2013 has been a year of changes for me. A lot has changed, I joined the forums among other sites and have grown very attached to this place. So cheers for a new year and may 2014 be just as good as 2012 and 2013 though what highlights those years are that I became a brony. It may not seem much for most people but it truly was a life changing event for me. So I want to thank you all, thank you all for making this such a great year.
You may not know but new years eve is my favorite time of the year, why? Maybe it's because it means a new year, new opportunities, everything new but I'd be lying. The real reason why I love new years eve so much is because of the fireworks. Have plenty and I'm just getting ready to ignite the sky, ever since I was a little kid I have loved fireworks. Love the sound, the smell and just everything especially the explosion itself. So, happy new year and thank you for making the year 2013 so great.
Thank you all.
So I found my first pocket knife it had been lost and the interest in finding it, not that high but I found it. I was just a kid when I got it so I don't remember when but it was old so I can imagine it's anywhere between 20-30 years old.
Back when I got it, I don't remember when, it was already an old knife but I noticed something interesting while examining it. It's made in Czechoslovakia so it's clearly from either 1993 or older and it's made by Sandrik which I don't know much about other then that they make silver plates and etc. I don't really know a lot about this knife to be honest.
This is the front
This is the back
Then to show you it's from Czechoslovakia
It's made by Sandrik
Then here are two whole pictures just to show how it looks in general.
This is a bit of a picture blog but I just wanted to share it because I thought it was interesting.
So I made stairs and got to take it home. So yay!~ Now I have stairs, I can just imagine the possibilities I'll be able to use my stairs instead of climbing stuff to be able to reach the higher shelves.
The darker ones are my father's and the lighter one is mine.
So for those who checked it out, have a cookie.
Have you ever:
1. Skipped class? - Nope.
2. Done drugs? - Nope.
3. Self harmed? - No comment.
4. Drank? - Nope.
5. Shoplifted? - Nope, except when I was just a child and I paid for it in the end.
6. Gotten a tattoo? - Nope but maybe later on.
7. Broken up with someone? - Nope.
What's your favorite:
8. Show? - My little pony.
9. Movie? - can't think of any, book of Eli maybe.
10. Song? - Galaxies by Owl City.
11. Subject? - Not sure.
12. Singer/Band? - Not sure, Adam Young maybe.
13. Memory? - Getting my drivers license.
14. Book? - Last time I read a book was when Harry Potter was still going, so all of the Harry Potter books I guess.
This or that:
15. Invisibility or Ability to fly? - fly, cause it's awesome.
16. Cookies or Cake? - Why not both.
17. Twitter or Facebook? - Neither, maybe facebook.
18. Movies or Books? - Movies.
19. Coke or Sprite? - Sprite, though I usually go for coke.
20. Blind or Deaf? - Neither.
21. Tea or Coffee? - Coffee.
22. Age? - 19 at the moment.
23. Sign? - Pisces.
24. Height? - 5'6.5" 169 cm cause 69.. It's somewhere between 169-170.
25. Sexual orientation? - Bi, double the fun.
26. Shoe size? - Use 42.
27. Religion? - Protestant.
28. Longest relationship? - Never had a relationship.
29. Gay rights? - Just the same rights as everybody.
30. Second chances? - Depends, most of the times yes.
31. Long distance relationships? - Hard but other then that no opinion.
32. Abortion? - Sure.
33. The death penalty? - Depends.
34. Marijuana? - No opinion, would never use it myself.
35. Love? - Love is nice.
36. Believe in ghosts? - Not really, can never be too careful though.
37. Shower facing the shower head or turned away from it? - Turned away from it, though I do both but most of the time I'm turned away from it.
38. Sleep with the door opened or closed? - Closed doors, I'm a light sleeper.
39. Love someone? - Family, Fluttershy, Derpy, this fandom and cars.
40. Still watch cartoons? - Of course.
41. Have a boyfriend/girlfriend? - Nope.
42. Like yourself? - Not too much, guess I'm okay.
Decided to answer these, because why not.
1. Any scars? - Few, one over my right eye brow not too visible. Big one near my elbow, is fading though and will fade. One on my hand that wouldn't really count as a scar and probably a few just around my body.
2. Relationship status? - Single.
3. Crush? - None, unless Fluttershy.
4. Kissed anyone? - Nope.
5. Coke or Pepsi? - Why not both?
6. Someone you hate? - Don't want to answer.
7. Best Friends? - Many people, you know who you are.
8. Have you ever done alcohol or drugs? - Nope.
9. What's your dream job? -Not sure at the moment. Still sort of trying to figure it out.
10. Ever been in love? - Nope.
11. Last time you cried? - Yesterday.
12. Favorite color? - Midnight blue/dark blue.
13. Height? - 169 cm or 5'6,5" though I do prefer saying 170 since that way I can say 5'7", I like the number seven.
14. Birthday? - 14th of March and I was born 1994, the same year as Toyota Celica GT-4 94'.
15. Eye color? - Dark green.
16. Hair color? - Dark blonde.
17. What do you love? - Cars, ponies, trucks, engines, history, cartoons, computers, video games, food, cooking, baking, driving. I love driving the most and watching cartoons and movies, playing video games I love a lot of stuff.
18. Obsession? - Cars, ponies and history.
19. If you had one wish, what would it be? - To own a Lamborghini Aventador or just a lot of money.
20. Do you love someone? - My family and all of you.
21. Kiss or hug? - Hug.
22. Nicknames people call you? None I know of, once it was Flutters I liked it.
23. Favorite song? - Galaxies - Owl City.
24. Favorite band? - Not sure, I listen to a lot of music but haven't chosen a favorite.
25. Worst thing that has ever happened to you? - Not sure, if like accident and stuff I guess it was back when I was a kid I got sick and was in hospital for a long time. My stay there was awful and I hate hospitals because of it.
26. Best thing that has ever happened to you? - Getting my drivers license.
27. Something you would change about yourself? - More muscle and maybe a bit more height.
28. Ever dated someone? - Nope.
29. Worst mistake? - Stupid decisions.
30. Watch the movie or read the book? - Often both, but it depends. Now I don't read books like I used to.
31. Ever had a heartbreak? - Nope.
32. Favorite show? - My Little Pony g4.
33. Best day of your life? - The day I got my drivers license.
34. Any talents? - Can draw, have good memory, good at learning, fast reflexes, I guess imitating voices as well.. Kind of. Lots of talents.
35. Do you wish you could ever start over? - Depends, yes if I could do things differently.. If I just had to experience everything again then no thanks.
36. Any bad habits? - A few, not any worth mentioning though. Maybe that I do tend to do random facial expressions for fun.
37. Ever had a near death experience? - Few.
38. Someone I can tell anything to? - TheFluttershyGuy.
39. Ever lost a loved one? - Yes.
40. Do you believe in love? - Yes.
41. Someone you hate/Dislike? - Yes, plenty of people.
42. Are you okay? - Random question is random.
On this date, the 11th of November I first decided one evening to give a show we all know and love a chance. After being asked for a while, I finally gave in since I had nothing better to do. On that day, my life changed to the better.
I saw episode 1+2 of season 3, I wanted to see more so I watched a few episodes of season 1 which lead to me watching all of them. I found out about the fandom early on, since I saw a comment that asked "How many of you are actually male, teens or boys". Because of this comment I knew that there were more people out there that liked the show. I watched a video from bronycon, since I wanted to see the voices behind the characters. After that I noticed a pattern so this all lead to me learning about the brony fandom and joining the herd. Best decision ever, to begin with I only watched it because I wanted to find Derpy and Fluttershy, since I had seen #SaveDerpy and I wanted to know who she was and then Fluttershy saying yay!~ I fell in love with Fluttershy when I watched the first episode of season 1. I could have become a brony a lot earlier, I remember seeing a comment explaining what a brony is on youtube but I didn't give it much thought. If I would I could have become a brony late 2010, but at least I joined and that's what matters. I could also have joined during the summer 2012, my brother was constantly asking me to give it a chance. After I became a brony I became obsessed the very first day I decided to give it a chance. On the 11th I watched a few episodes and found out about the fandom but then on 12th of November I was completely obsessed and was even watching videos from bronycon at school. I watched and watched until I caught up with season 3, it was an amazing experience when I started to watch new episodes premier. I started drawing ponies on the 17th November and continued doing so until today and started to do digital ones. Even wanted to make music, fanfics, but ended up making PMVs instead. Who knows what I might do next..
When I became a brony it was one of the most important times in my life, even remember the timing around 6 pm - 7 pm. On that day I was rather depressed, well more then rather and for some reason when all seemed lost I suddenly became happy. My life started going another direction, finally. Then later on 2th of February 2013 I joined the forums, I love you all. I love you all members of MLPforums, I love this fandom you've made my life worth living.
Thanks to you all, this year has been the best year of my life, thank you all everypony.
Tl;dr Been a brony for one year, it's been the greatest year of my life. You turned my life around and I'm thankful for it.