"Hate to break it to you, Pinkie, but you're just a fictional character from a TV series. I hope you're not too shocked. You're still awesome."
- Well, yes and no.
"Y... wait, what?! Huh?!?"
- Yeah, we kiiinda made you believe that to ease the process of realizing you are just a figment of our imagination. It's a crazy new idea some writers had and introduced to the canon. ... I had a hoof in that, too.
"It's awesome that you're handling it so well that you still feel like joking. ... I mean, you're obviously trying to mess with my head here."
- Suit yourself. But you started it. ... You're made up.
"Nice try, but your world is just a TV series in our world, and our world is nowhere to be found in your world."
- Oh silly! That's just the TV show! Not the real Equestia! Of course it has to make sense in your world or it wouldn't work at all. And I really must say that I'm at an unfair advantage here because stuff doesn't always have to make sense to me.
"Uh... well ... well then why do you look just like in that TV show? All simple lines and such. You have so little detail, and our world is much more complex, so it's pretty clear that that with less depth and detail is the product of that with more depth and detail."
- Aand... again you're basing this on the TV show. But in a way you're still right! Your world might have less of some things, but more of others. Ponies wrote fiction that is different from what we usually experience in our world, because - duh! - it's more interesting! Your world is more interesting because it is less interesting. ... Does that make sense? ... Ah, never mind.
"You still didn't answer my question about the detail."
- Well, as I said, the pony life is quite awesome regarding what's happening and all, so ponies started imagining how it must be to not have that. Some call it grimdark, but that's just some grumpypants. But then phantasy fiction needs something higher, better, different than our world, so ponies came up with this idea of more inner detail, like, everything has more of the same in it, but not quite like that. I like it! I myself once imagined a 100 grams chocolate cupcake that had one pound of chocolate in it and tasted like a kilo! Mmmmmm!
So we have this weird idea of a world where things that happen are less pleasant or interesting, but it is happening in awesome detail, like, more intense! It's so crazy, but I see right now why the idea is so appealing. You look ...SO...DEEP! Hihihi!
And here I am, checking out this fictional work for myself, jumping right in. Hah! I think I'm the only pony who can actually do that!
"Uuuhh... I don't... feel so well. I think I have to throw up."
- See?! You had WAY more chocolate than you thought!