I’ve seen a lots of other people post something like this so I figured what the heck.
Maybe you’ve had time to talk to me and get to know me. Maybe you haven’t. So here’s a little list of things that I kinda threw together so you can maybe get to know me a little better.
· My real name is Kalin. Pronounced like KAY-lynn.
· In my 21 years, I have probably met 6 other people who share my name or a spelling variant of it. None of them were male.
· I live in a small college town off Interstate 40 called Weatherford, Oklahoma.
· I grew up in a town of about 350 people and my high school hardly ever has more than 250 students during any one school year.
· Speaking of high school, my high school was completely underground. Know what we did if there was a tornado? We just kept having class!
· I played football and basketball in my senior year in high school. The year I played, our football team posted our best record to date. 2-8. Yeah, we weren’t very good. But we always went 0-10 or 1-9. We never won more than one game a season xD
· I’m a foster child. If, at any time, I say my parents, mom, or dad, I’m referring to my foster parents. If I say mother or father, then I’m speaking of my biological parents.
· Before I moved in with my foster parents, my high school GPA was 1.64. I managed to finish high school with a 3.07. So far I’m holding the fort down at a 3.59 in college.
· I’m a PC gamer. I only got into PC gaming because I could better justify a desktop computer to my mom than an Xbox. You can’t do homework on an Xbox.
· I love waffles. But not frozen waffles. I have to make them in a waffle iron
· My favorite carbonated beverage is not Coke, Pepsi, or even Dr. Pepper. If you offer me an A&W root beer, you will be my best friend forever.
· But my favorite drink is, of course, straight Crown Royal.
· Also, I drink at least 4 times a week. But I always have only one because a little alcohol is actually good for you. But only in moderation.
· Backscratchers are probably the best things ever.
· I have carried out some deep and meaningful conversations…with myself.
· I don’t clop. But I don’t have a problem if you do it. Just don’t share your R34 with me.
· I’m not gay. But I don’t have a problem if you are. Just don’t be a man and grab my butt
· I grew up in church. But I don’t have a problem if you didn’t. Just don’t preach your atheism to me. I was never one for shoving my beliefs down someone’s throat. I don't think it's asking too much to expect the same respect.
· I hold some conservative views, but I tend to think I’m sensible with them.
· I like to go fast. Only as long as it isn’t putting other people at risk. I don’t speed in town or when other people are in the car with me.
· Some of my favorite movies are: Jurassic Park, Star Wars IV, V, and VI, Skyfall, Les Miserables, Fantasia, The Lion King, Aladdin, Mulan, and Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
· I don’t watch a lot of TV but some of my favorite shows are Friends, How I Met Your Mother, Everybody Hates Chris, and nature shows.
· I love the smell of outdoor air. I would love to be one with nature one day
· Only when there are no spiders. I’d rather see a bear or a lion than a spider.
· By the way, did you know I am deathly afraid of spiders?
· My favorite music has always been rock. 1980s pop and rock is some of the best stuff out there.
· I love classical music.
· Country music is evil and I hate it.
· Besides Luna, my favorite pony is Fluttershy.
· I used to have a disliking for Rarity until this season. Now she’s one of my favorites.
· And now that I love Rarity, I love all the Mane 6 from greatest to least: Fluttershy, Twilight, Rarity, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, and Rainbow Dash.
· Finally, I don’t care for shipping. Not just MLP shipping, but any kind of shipping. But that’s probably because I’m too cynical. :okiedokielokie:
This got longer than I thought it would but I hope it helps you get to know me better