- Only focuses on OEM sales, ignores that individual part sales are at an all-time high
- Overly simplifies the issue, even going as far as bullshitting you by saying that Google desktop edition returns mobile sites when it, in fact, does not
- Tries to get us to believe that businesses are replacing computers with mobile devices, which is totally efficient
- Acts like everyone - and I mean everyone - buys a new PC as often as Apple adds a new button to their phone or something
- Says that businesses will be hesitant to upgrade to Windows 10, even though 41% of businesses have stated that they will upgrade to Windows 10 after a few months, to give it time to stabilize
- Ignores the need for typing things like documents, running virtual machines or making videos (let alone applications for your smartphone or tablet) completely
This article as a whole has been greatly exaggerated.