Hi everypony! day Five of my blog, woooo!
Today i decided to talk about a gift I received for Christmas this year, my 3 way punch.
It has several uses.
1) Punching holes in leather and fabric (used for pelts, purse straps, watch bands, and more!)
2) Creating eyelets in fabrics (for repairing shoes, adding eyelets into corsets, and more!)
3) creating snap fasteners (great for adding snaps to pants, shirts, and more!)
I have to say its a pretty neat thing to have, but there are a few minor downsides:
1) it hurts your hand after using it for a while
2) sometimes splits the eyelets (not good when making corsets)
thats all I have to say about this tool, sorry for the short blog today, I couldn't think of what to write about...
here are some pictures!: