Jump to content
Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Jonny Music

405 views

Premiering on April 16th @ 1 PM EDT:

Here's Peaches from The Super Mario Bros. Movie on the Organ.

Enjoy. :)

Special Thanks to the following members for supporting me on BMC (Buy Me a Coffee):

[Ultimate Fan] Juke Denton & Wouter

[Hardcore Fan] Mareldmon590

[Enthusiast Fan] Tronald Dump & Stacy Brockway

[Moderate Fan] Jesh PK & Robert Jessie

If you enjoy my content as much as they do and myself, then join them here or buy me a coffee: http://www.buymeacoffee.com/jonnymusic

Also on music streaming platforms scheduled for April 21st EDT:
https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/jonnymusic/peaches-from-the-super-mario-bros-movie

 

  • Brohoof 3

8 Comments


Recommended Comments

22 hours ago, Jonny Music said:

It was gonna happen eventually, lol! :ButtercupLaugh:

@Princess Silky So, how'd you like it (assuming you've watched by now. If you haven't no worries, take your time)? :)

Link to comment
  • Administrator
On 2023-04-16 at 1:28 PM, Jonny Music said:

@Princess Silky So, how'd you like it (assuming you've watched by now. If you haven't no worries, take your time)? :)

I'm so happy. you tagged me in this ahahahahaha this has enhanced my life. Thank you. :laugh:

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

I'm so happy. you tagged me in this ahahahahaha this has enhanced my life. Thank you. :laugh:

I'm happy to hear that you've enjoyed it a lot. You're very welcome. :D

Link to comment
  • Administrator
2 minutes ago, Jonny Music said:

I'm happy to hear that you've enjoyed it a lot. You're very welcome. :D

The chorus part made me relive the memory of when I first saw this in theatres with my friends @Dynamo Pad and @Sir Hugsalot and we were trying to hold back laughter at that chorus. Somehow your music gives it more dignity, though. :ButtercupLaugh:

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

The chorus part made me relive the memory of when I first saw this in theatres with my friends @Dynamo Pad and @Sir Hugsalot and we were trying to hold back laughter at that chorus. Somehow your music gives it more dignity, though. :ButtercupLaugh:

Lol, yeah. :laugh: The chorus part initially had me and the others who went with me to watch the movie also laughing at that part. Though later on after we watched it, I became obsessed with this song. :wub: So much so that I just had to get to producing the organ cover for it, and I'm so glad I did it, as I couldn't miss the chance to make it.. :eager:

Link to comment

I literally saw that clip on youtube, (still haven't seen the movie! :( )  and I was just laughing the entire time, I thought that this was the funniest thing I've ever heard Jack Black sing since I first watched School of Rock. :laugh:

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Join the herd!

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...