Art Contest Begins

Forum Events
Jeric

This event repeats every month forever

Event details

993676071_Dabrinciannouncer.png.157ddef051d4fa32a7a3741a25900a02.png
we manage to invite a very special pony for the opening Ceremony of the Art Contests, Leonardo Da Brinci himself will travel here to be the announcer of the event

MORE DETAILS COMING SOON. 


Recommended Comments

On 8/17/2018 at 12:50 PM, Fangirl Mode said:

I'll be at my anime convention then... :(

don't worry, it will be a monthly event so won't miss it

  • Yay 1

Share this comment


Link to comment

i-i'm not the best artist, but i can work on my craft for this contest! 480592391900889088.gif

  • Brohoof 1
  • Yay 1

Share this comment


Link to comment

I have a good reason to practice art again! I’ve been quite dry this summer in the field of art. The only thing I could draw was a tiny eyed, unfinished Lyra.

 

  • Brohoof 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 8/26/2018 at 1:25 AM, BloodDrops said:

yeah ill get my pen out

and draw stick ponies

YAS! That's the real art! :love:

Just look at my amazing artwork. :ticking:

J6OeaIq.png

The amount of details, that shading... Oh it's so perfect! This totally is my entry! M1gSsBm.png

  • Brohoof 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
Just now, Rikifive said:

YAS! That's the real art! :love:

Just look at my amazing artwork. :ticking:

J6OeaIq.png

The amount of details, that shading... Oh it's so perfect! This totally is my entry! M1gSsBm.png

any form of visual art is accepted, not just drawings (just throwing it out there)

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 minute ago, Lord Valtasar said:

any form of visual art is accepted, not just drawings (just throwing it out there)

That doesn't help me. :laugh: I guess art just isn't my area, not in that scale at least. ^_^ 

  • Pondering 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
Just now, Rikifive said:

That doesn't help me. :laugh: I guess art just isn't my area, not in that scale at least. ^_^ 

you refuse to take a hint then, alright i'll just say it, Pixel art also counts

  • teacup 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
Just now, Lord Valtasar said:

you refuse to take a hint then, alright i'll just say it, Pixel art also counts

Oh, of course I know that. Isn't that obvious? :derp:

Nevertheless, as I said - not in that scale. I don't even really consider myself as an artist of any kind. I wouldn't bring anything exciting. :laugh:

But yeah, it's not only about winning - it is also about fun, so if I'll bump into some inspiration, I might attempt to draw a disaster masterpiece, just to share. :ticking:

  • Smile 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
Just now, ShadOBabe said:

I just wanna know the topic. I want to start plotting!

don't worry, it will come soon enough, and you'll have plenty of time to finish it too

  • Yay 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
Guest
This event is now closed to further comments.