• Airdate - July 30, 2017 Writer - GM Barrow Synopsis - While getting ready for the CHS Fall Formal, Applejack reluctantly agrees to let Rarity do her makeup. The end result is so garishly overdone that she persuades Rarity to take it off a little at a time until she is back to her normal appearance.

• That's a great idea. From the first specialin 2013, I thought it was a decent spin-off. Boy was I surprised to see this spin-off grew into its own kind of series. And I'm still enjoy this familiar yet different world. 
    • I'm all in favour of this happening to this particular forum.
    • This was decided upon after seeing how cluttered the main area was getting, and how some dedicated threads to specials were getting ignored if they weren't pinned. This should help to rectify that in the future with one and maybe another EqG special coming.
    • Okay. When EqG was simply a series of films this forum was fine. However now with ongoing shorts and specials it’s time we organized this in a way similar to the FIM area.  Over the next few days you will see some changes to the structure which will include a specials/films subforum and shorts subforum similar to how we set up specific episode discussion topics for FiM. General topics will still be posted in the main EqG forum, but having specific threads per short of special in dedicated areas will help make this a tad more clean looking.