I used to play World of warcraft a year ago, and i got 1000 hours total played in it, here are my answers:
1. Well, when i played wow, the FUN in the game was to try to be the very best as in have more DPS (Damage per second) than your guild mates or to have the highest ilvl (item level(how good armor is))
2. My main character used to be a rogue, so i was more of a damage dealer, but i also had 2 priests (healers), but they were only around level 50-60, only my rogue was max lvl.
3. I probably have most hours played on Minecraft (around 1200), then closely followed by Wow (1000), then Gmod, cod, KSP, etc.. And i always play minecraft, it just doesnt get boring for me
4. Uh.. I got my first computer when i was 9.Well my whole gaming coureer started when i was about 10, where i found out about online games such as MMOFPS's, or MMORPG's, or just other MMOs. I used to play those free MMOFPS's and i was pretty damn good for my age. But then i was kinda getting bored of FPS games, and moved onto RPG's such as Wow being my first serious MMORPG, but also having played other RPGs like zelda, darksiders before..
5. Well, what do you mean? I might not be the most skillfull player out there, but i think im slightly above average or so. Also i am very loyal player, as in i stay with my guild, and try to form strong friendships when playing, for example, when i start a private MC server with a friend of mine, i make sure that we build a damn city and have acomplished lots of stuff. I like having fun, and being good is part of fun for me.
6. Huh... well, i doint think i can really be controlled by game to a big extend, as i prefer sandbox games where I decide what to do, because i really dont like the idea of a program telling be to do this, then i get into this and have to do this, thats not fun for me at all. I like it random, spontaneous. (even though i grinded and farmed wow for 1000 hours...i probably got abit addiceted thats why..)
7. Currently i mostly play a game called Kerbal Space Program which i really love. It is a sandbox game where you can build your own rockets, fly them into space, get into orbits around planets, explore the made up solar system.. its great. There are no quests yet, as the game is in heavy development, and as i said before, i love sandbox games where i choose to do what i want. And im not willing to switch that wonderful game at the moment, im enjoying it very much.
Then the second most often current game i play is probably Minecraft, as i currently play in a private server wiht a friend of mine, building a city, and other huge buildings
8. KSP taught me alot about rocketscience, thats for sure. KSP isnt just a simple unrealistic game where you kinda build a kinda working rocket then kinda get into orbit, no. It is very realistic, and thats what i love about it because that allready displays a nice challenge to evercome. Building an efficient rocket that actually serves its purpose is not easy at all, and you need a good understanding of what youre actually doing to be able to somewhat succeed in that game.
Also from Wow i learned alot, but more kind of wise lessons and things and how people socially ineract under certain circumstances. Might not seem very important, but it gave me a much clearer understnading about human behaviour.
9. I certainly am. I absolutely love those epic gaming nights where you spend the whole time working on an epic project in minecraft with your best friend, or those really hard challenges on KSP where you want to build an efficent enough rocket to get into robit aorun a planet that is far far out in the solar system. I wouldnt change any of thsoe eic nights outs for anything, even the grand galopping gala.
Thanks for asking me those questions, it was really fun to answer them