"Happiness is a quarter of a million Chevettes."
Chevette x Chevelle <3
Welcome to the profile of a 1976 Chevrolet Chevette. Why? Because racecar.
I'm the self-certified master of everything though...
Ask me a question, go for it kid.
What is a Chevrolet Chevette you ask? Simple, lil' fella. Let me throw in a helpful list of facts for ya.
- The Chevrolet Chevette was introduced in September of 1975 and manufactured from 1976 to 1987.
- The Chevette had 3 available engine options: (1.4L G140 OHV I4, 1.6L G161Z I4, & 1.8 4FB1 diesel I4).
- The Chevette had 3 transmission options: (4-speed Saginaw manual, 5-speed Borg-Warner T-5 manual, and a 3-speed GM Hydramatic).
- Chevrolet claimed the Chevette’s turning radius was one of smallest in the world (30.2 feet).
- The “Rally Edition” Chevette featured a 1.6 liter 98cubic inch inline four cylinder producing 60 horsepower and 65 foot-pounds of torque.
- The Chevette had a base MSRP of $2,899 in 1976.
- The 76’ Chevette completed a quarter mile in 20.3 seconds and a 0-60 in 19.6 seconds.
Want some random facts about the user Chevette? Of course not! Take em' anyways.
- I love my girlfriend Raven <3
- Damn, my Honda Civic looks like a racecar!
- I dislike stupid people. Don't worry, I'll decide if you are stupid or not.
- Anime and Pokemon are 10/10 not great.
- If you are depressed constantly or always suicidal, go away.
- I enjoy joking around and don't take things seriously.
- I love VTEC jokes.
Chevelle is pretty great and I really love her.
Plus, she's an..."amazing" artist.
Basically our relationship in a nutshell...
What do I drive? A lot of shit. Want to see it? Of course not! Here they are anyways.
For my everyday driver, I drive a 2010 BMW 135i. It features a 3.0 liter twin-turbocharged inline six cylinder putting down 336 horsepower & 336 foot-pounds of torque. It's got a 6-speed manual transmission along with the M-Sport package, & 18-inch M wheels.
This is my 2006 Pontiac GTO. She's got a 6.0 liter LS2 V8 throwing down 400 horsepower & 400 foot-pounds of torque. Obviously I've got the 6-speed manual transmission along with the 18 inch wheels. 06' was also the only year for the "Brazen Orange Metallic" paint color.
Here's my 1982 Chevrolet C10 Silverado. It's fully restored inside and out with a 350cu-in 5.7 liter V8 with a four-barrel Edelbrock double-pump carburetor, 3-speed automatic transmission, & American Racing Torque Thrust II aluminum wheels.
This our 1982 American Skier ski boat. All original except for the carpeting and a sound system. She's got a 351 Ford Commander 5.8 liter V8 with a four-barrel Holly carburetor throwing out 255 horsepower.
"Have fun, have VTEC."
"My Civic is more like a rocket than a car, you'll be sayin' to yourself "Damn, is that a Type R?"
"Fluttershy is the element of stupid."
"I think the devil drives a Hyundai Sonata, I've watched em' drive away over the hill..."
"Maud Pie is stupid."
"She thinks my HYUNDAI SONATA is sexy, it really turns her on. She's always starin' at me while we're drivin' along."
"Fluttershy is 10/10 not great."