xX_PinkDragon_Xx

Users
  • Content Count

    331
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

414 Brohoofs

Recent Profile Visitors

10360 profile views

About xX_PinkDragon_Xx

  • Rank
    Squirrel
  • Birthday 05/29/2000

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

  • Best Pony
    Pinkie Pie
  • Best Pony Race
    Earth Pony

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Pittsburg, KS

MLP Forums

  • Opt-in to site ads?
    No
  • Favorite Forum Section

Contact Methods

  • deviantART
    http://darkaluminum.deviantart.com/
  1. The reason is simple: it's slow and buggy. I doubt Microsoft Edge is much better. Firefox is far better.
  2. If you're talking creepypastas and stuff, yes. I also liked stories about stuff from the deep web. There's something interesting about the parts of the web that you don't see. The surface web (which is only about 3% of the internet) is an insignificant little dot compared to the deep web (the other, unseen 97%). I'd never go on the deep web myself, though, given the stuff I have heard about it.
  3. I was a frequent user of this site in my early teens. I did a lot of fanart of Pinkie Pie, made posts on threads like Pinkie Pie Fan Club that really didn't make any sense, and wrote rap lyrics, some of which, again, didn't make any sense. I still use this site occasionally, but slightly less often than back then. I also played video games. EDIT: I was a dumb kid back then, too.
  4. I've already left YouTube. I've come to accept that it's never gonna get better as long as Google's involved, so there's simply no point in it.
  5. I've never been to any pony convention. Reasons being that I couldn't afford to go, and even if I could, it'd be too far for me to travel, and I don't like being in large crowds. So given all that, I couldn't see myself ever going to BronyCon.
  6. Hey Caligari! I hope you enjoy the forums!
  7. Welcome to MLPForums! I hope you enjoy it here!
  8. I joined back in June 2014 because, at the time, I was into MLP. I'm still a brony now, but I'm more here for the fan art than for the show.
  9. Thank God she's not a pegasus or alicorn. If she was, well, let's just say we'd all be screwed.
  10. Not a "former brony" as you define it, but more of a semi-brony. I'm a fan, not of the show, but of all the fan art that has been made of it. I'm less active now because old friends I had back when it was really popular have not been on here in such a long time. There's also what I'll call the "toxic bronies". They are the bronies who try to shove MLP down other people's throats and get all butthurt simply because someone doesn't like MLP. They are the bronies who don't uphold any of the values the show teaches about, and they think just because you don't like MLP, you're the worst person in the world. There's also the R34 art of the show. And you wonder why people outside the fandom don't like us much... I'm not a fan of the newer seasons either, especially with how Hasbro titled the first two episodes of Season 9 as "Beginning of the End - Part 1 and 2". I feel like they're pushing too hard that the show's ending soon. Like, come on Hasbro, we know its gonna end soon, you don't need to shove it in our face. I don't watch the show because I've basically lost all interest in it. I've also heard of rehashed morals from earlier episodes and not great writing, so those are possibly other reasons. I'm more here for the fanart nowadays. I have three MLP posters in my room (along with one from when I was a really big fan), and a Rainbow Dash shirt, but in terms of brony merchandise, that's about it. Lastly, pure lack of fandom activity. Again, I'm a semi-brony. I don't watch the show, but I do draw fanart of it every now and then and occasionally go on here to post. But I don't really talk about it as often as I used to these days, having mostly moved on.
  11. Merry Birthiversary! 

    1. xX_PinkDragon_Xx

      xX_PinkDragon_Xx

      Oh my, why didn't I reply to this before? Anyway, thanks.

    2. Lunas Secret Lover

      Lunas Secret Lover

      Hey, better late than never, right?

  12. Sorry I took so long to respond... Yes, feedback would be okay, but it's not mandatory.
  13. I felt like sharing an old gem from the past just now. So, way back in 2014, when I was Schoolboy B (God knows why I thought that name even sounded cool), I made this old beat simply titled "A 90s Hip Hop Beat". At the time, I thought I had made a true masterpiece, but now listening to it, I can't help but think, how could I have ever thought this was good? At the time, I had also made a thread about an MLP hip hop group that I was gonna call "Da Bronies", but nothing came of that. Also, the compression on the track isn't good at all; in fact, I didn't even put any sort of compression FX on the master track at all, so it's kinda loud in some places. Also I now realize, the melody of the track sounds oddly familiar, but I can't remember what song the melody is from.