sact3rnlang3l

Users
  • Content Count

    75
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

59 Brohoofs

Recent Profile Visitors

2221 profile views

About sact3rnlang3l

  • Rank
    Cupcake
  • Birthday 06/01/1997

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Not Telling
  • Location
    U'ah
  • Personal Motto
    Punchy Punchy, and float on
  • Interests
    Games, life, Romcoms. and the pursuit of happiness

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

  • Best Pony Race
    Zebra

Contact Methods

  • Skype
    sact3rnlang3l
  • Twitter
    sact3rnlang3l
  • Fimfiction
    sact3rnlang3l
  • deviantART
    sact3rnlang3l
  • YouTube
    -
  • Steam ID
    -

MLP Forums

  • Favorite Forum Section
  1. Merry Birthiversary! 

  2. Hello! My IGN is TMA_1 I would like my boat transferred, located @ x:8027, y:129, z:9680 I want it moved to XXXX XX XXXX
  3. I miss the old changeling OPness. I remember a time when staff took an old hole and made into a huge mod arena of death, Not even changelings could survive, I tried. The De-buff hurt, but then the new fighting mechanics also hurt it more, so I agree in the lack of incentive to use it now. Not the worst class in my mind. But it definitely is the worst of the flying classes.
  4. So, Starting a new build, and need an absurd amount of red clay, among other things. It will be a really big boat near the steven warp in survival. If anyone knows where a mesa is, I would greatly appreciate if you could send me the quards!! Along with this we will be needing stone, coal blocks, iron(blocks), and wood (for the decks) any help is appreciated. Have a great day!
  5. Have we met?

    1. sact3rnlang3l

      sact3rnlang3l

      maybe long ago?

    2. TheRockARooster

      TheRockARooster

      I'm not sure.

      Anyway, take care.

  6. Mad max binge, so https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti6rG4NmsyM then https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBrAh3OyYnI followed by the good one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uouqnng_Xro And then the most epic one to finish it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEJnMQG9ev8
  7. I'm going to be unable to play it when it comes out. but as soon as I get back I'll be playing that and pokemon go so hard. so hard. like I'll be the guy all the memes are about so hard @@Shift, Is it okay I run like, most of my games with only eeveelutions like, probably 80% of them just keep on using moonlight to heal and then hit em with last resort for a quick KO and the other 20% I use a mega Banette to wreck most of everyones with one hit from that stupid 2 turn ghost move (i'm bad with names)
  8. I have a CentOS Build for most of my anything except gaming related stuff. but split the hard drive so the other half runs windows 7
  9. I do not know the real name, but there was this game on the ouya (yea I have one of those) that was like a mix of geometry wars and dubstep that could get chaotic. But nothing beat galaga legions DX for me. I am a pro at Galaga, held the record at on in disneyland for 2 years before they got rid of the machine. But this version just, make my eyes bleed. here is a trailer just to get you to understand
  10. @@Meson Bolt, All in all, I like most of the mane 6 based on how I relate to them and so I say I like applejack the best mainly because she reminds me of my family. In this case I like rarity the least. but fluttershy second least. yea no thats about it
  11. so a couple questions, are we running fallout 4 style where every level is a perk, so like I could claim like level 15 and have a couple perks but they are all well leveled, or is it pick like a few and have them fully leveled? also changelings? yea? nah? and what about legendary gear, will that be in as well? I had 1 more but I forgot so lets go with these for now!! also this https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/holes-r9373 willing to modify to fit requirements if any and needed Level 19 in fallout 4 terms Edit (Again) I am putting this up for hero status
  12. Just had a good heart to heart with my dad, finally working past some major issues and such. About to play Project Diva because I'm wierd that way, all in all, not the best, but for sure a hell of a lot better than it was a few months ago...
  13. I ran into that issue a bit, when I was still online. Do you have any sort of firewall or filtering system coming through your network?