Well, I actually started watching the show and originally joined this forum as well back in June of 2013, and you can actually still find my old account on here (it's suspended now). Back then, I was just an absolute nutcase to be honest... I swear somebody would think that I was some sort of brainwashed little maniac at the time. I was going through a sort of weird stage of my life where I was trying to figure out who I was. That was six years ago, and it still isn't really solidified even now, my identity. I've since matured and become less crazy as well as more self-actualized. Anyways, without further ado...
General Facts About Me
- I am male and 22 earth years of age as of typing this out.
- I am an agnostic atheist, meaning I don't believe in any god or gods, but I will not say they don't exist flatly, because that's unfalsifiable.
- For all intents and purposes, I am gay, and VERY MUCH proud. I have struggled to grasp exactly what my sexuality is until quite recently.
- On the note of the above, I have been in a romantic relationship with a man since late February of 2019. Things are going very well in the relationship, and even when I sometimes don't seem like it, I love him more than he knows I do.
- I identify as a non-binary gender. I am used to being called a he, though technically they is more correct. I will also happily accept she, though I'll admit in my current state, I look a bit more like a man than a woman with my body hair and whatnot. I'll just say though that I prefer they and other gender-neutral pronouns to more gender-specific pronouns.
- I am a left-wing libertarian. For reference, I like the ideas of people like Noam Chomsky. I like certain left-wing ideas like heavy taxes on the rich and whatnot, but I also agree with libertarians on a lot of issues as well, like guns. I have posted out a lot of my political opinions on here more than once. I don't identify myself as an anarchist, though I can find a decent amount of common ground with them as well. For anyone who asks, I do believe in every single right we SHOULD be given in our American bill of rights. Also, politics sucks. 2020-wise, I'm not sure if I'm with Bernie Sanders or Andrew Yang. I would say the former, but some of his other supporters make me want to go with Yang instead of they keep lying about the policies of Andrew Yang in particular.
- As for mental issues, I know I have them. I have trichotillomania (occasional urges to pull hairs out when I'm stressed sometimes), and I suspect that I am on the autism spectrum due to a long list of issues including my anxiety, particularly of the social variety and my developmental issues.
- I am in the slow and arduous process of developing my own tabletop game. Made slower by me being lazy. But it's going, trust me.
- I currently play Paladins and am learning Smash Bros. Crusade (It feels very unnatural to play Smash on a keyboard, trust me).
Likes and Dislikes
- Star Trek (with some exceptions... Deep Space Nine...)
- Doctor Who (mostly during the time of David Tennant and Matt Smith)
- Coen Brothers Films (Big Lebowski, Fargo, No Country for Old Men... I really like their way of storytelling)
- Animation as a whole, especially Pixar films
- Weird Al and his parodies
- George Carlin (seriously, the guy was a legend. RIP.)
- Attractive men...
- Video Games (particularly single-player RPGs, quality FPSes (definitely not recent COD games), and platformers)
- Good chocolate
- Intelligent people, like the aforementioned Noam Chomsky and George Carlin, who know what they're talking about.
- The far right and neoliberals
- Generic Marvel-y superhero films...
- Organized religion. Note that I didn't say people with religious beliefs, I said ORGANIZED religion.
- Our corporate masters. (That's right, Amazon, Alphabet, Big Pharma, the NRA and all of you. You're a problem.)
- People who don't know when to shut up.
- Infringements on my 'rights' (and I don't just mean ones anyone perceives because something offends them).
- Disney's takeover of the film industry.
- Politicians. Most apply to the first, fourth, fifth, and sixth bullets however. Many also seem to be way too into the third bullet.
- People who are way too easily offended (homophobes, first bullet, sexists, anti-darwinists, et cetera)
- Bethesda, EA, Konami, and 2K
- @Renegade the Unicorn
- @Lucky Bolt
- @Cash In
If there's anything else you want to ask me, I will direct you to my ask thread. For now, ciao!