Twilight Sparkle ✨

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

I co-founded this place, silly.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Long story.

Hello everypony,

I'm one of the two founders of MLP Forums, and am our server admin/webhost/general tech support guy. I don't remember exactly when I first got into My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, but I know I decided to check the show out some time after it seemingly took over my other forum. I was hooked after just two episodes - and next thing you know, here we are with MLP Forums. :D

Twilight's my favourite pony mostly because she reminds me very much of myself. She's always trying to find reasonable, scientific answers to everything, enjoys taking on leadership roles, and has an insatiable appetite for knowledge. I myself am an ambitious high school student (currently in grade 11) with dreams of becoming a great programmer. I've always been fascinated by science and technology, and used to read encyclopedias for fun when I was little.

I hope you all enjoy being part of this forum as much as Kurtiss and I enjoyed creating it. It may look a little empty now, but that's only because we're still quite fresh. Whether you found us early on during our pre-registration campaign or just now, it's great to have you here and I look forward to building a great community with you all.

• Brohoof 23

Greetings, Peter! It's nice to talk to another pony forum Administrator! It seems we have a lot in common. This site looks great, and you can sure count on me being an active member here ;)

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forum. I know that you are one of the creators of the forum, but somepony had to say it!

For me, I have a tie between Twilight and Fluttershy as favorite ponies. I am a shy bookworm.

• Brohoof 1

Postan' in the new members thread. Take a wild guess why.

I guess if any of you came here from Friendship Brigade, you'll know me from there. Otherwise, hi.

• Brohoof 1

Hey there! It's nice to finally be posting here instead of just talking about it. Hope we can make this the best MLP community on the net.

Indeed! We're not exactly the first MLP forum, but I hope that we can build something really special for the fandom here. The forum's still in its earliest stages, but Kurt and I have a whole list of special things we plan to do with this place in the coming future.

Greetings, Peter! It's nice to talk to another pony forum Administrator! It seems we have a lot in common. This site looks great, and you can sure count on me being an active member here ;)

There can never be enough Twilight Sparkle fans. Thanks for joining, and for the positive feedback on the look!

Hi there Peter. Good to have moderators here at start, or this all is going to turn into big shatstorm

Anypony who's ever been part of my communities before will know that I place a huge emphasis on good moderation. Things might get a little crazy in our first few days, but after the initial craze has cooled down, you can rest assured that moderation will be handled well.

You are exactly like me. That's pretty cool, so *brohoof*. So, what are some of your favorite games, Peter?

*brohoof*

My top favourite games are Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Galaxy 2, and Yoshi's Island. There's also a special place in my heart for Radiant Historia, the Rollercoaster Tycoon series, The Sims, and a game you've probably never heard of called Pharaoh.

Pharaoh was my first-ever game - a city-building simulation set in ancient Egypt. It pretty much proves that it is, in fact, possible to have an educational game that is actually a game (and a damn good one at that). Too bad the studio that made it has since gone out of business. I still have my original disc for it.

Welcome to the forum. I know that you are one of the creators of the forum, but somepony had to say it!

Haha, thanks. Yes, someone had to. :laugh:

Hello! i've met you on the IPS forums (My name is Nyan on there). Glad to see the forums online !

Nice to see you here, Nyan/Whooves! I wasn't sure if you'd actually register or not, but it's great to have you!
  • Brohoof 3

Nice to see ya here Feld0!

Well, here I am and I'll stay here for good :D

It feels nice to be within an ever-growing community.

Anyways, see ya 'round.

Thanks for the welcome! If you are in need of help as far as hosting/moderation or administration goes, now or in the future, let me know!

Edited by Whooves
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all! I was happy to find this place! My user name is a bit long for a pony name, but I think it works! LOL

When they say introduce yourself, they mean make your own intro thread :P
  • Brohoof 1

.....this is how it all began

Hi all! I was happy to find this place! My user name is a bit long for a pony name, but I think it works!

LOL

what finesthour said. Feel free to make your own thread and be in the spotlight :D
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...