Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony r63

PokeBolter

If you were set in front of you a button and if you press it all the ponies would turn opposite gender and r63 then never return back to normal including all the products in the stores however the old episodes would stil be there, would you press the button or not. I know I would it would be awesome to see Silver Belle on Tv instead of Sweetie Belle.

It would be cool, but at the same time i think a lot of the charm of the show is that the world is set in a maternal society, as well as the fact personally i am able to connect with the characters more because they are female. So while it seems like a cool thing to try, i would miss the female cast and characters. 

• Brohoof 1

It would be cool, but at the same time i think a lot of the charm of the show is that the world is set in a maternal society, as well as the fact personally i am able to connect with the characters more because they are female. So while it seems like a cool thing to try, i would miss the female cast and characters. 

I think you mean a matriarchy, and yes, that's where most of the appeal comes from... for me at least.

• Brohoof 1

It would be interesting to do this but I think this would cause a domino effect and cause other stuff to change as well. I would prefer to look up r63 art or a fan animation if it was good. Interesting but no.

As much as I like Rule 63, one of the reasons why MLP: FiM is a good show is the writing. The writers make many of the characters not only three-dimensional, but also avoid those disgusting stereotypes shown in other "girly" shows. If we were to make all of the Mane 6 male instead, not only we'll never see this clever writing demonstrated by the writers, but it'll lose one of the most important messages of this show, that being that female characters should not be written as stereotypical losers.

On a related note, I personally like to think that MLP: FiM is a show for all people, regardless of their age and gender. Why? Because Lauren Faust and DHX kept on saying this since its airing. It's quite saddening to see that people call MLP: FiM girly from the colourful setting in the show and the cheap toys that Hasbro makes.

So no, I think R63 MLP: FiM is a bad idea. :<

Eh, aesthetically I like the female pony model more, and a very good chunk of my love for the show comes from the voice acting.

So no.

The voice acting is amazing already, so I agree with you, I mean, can you imagine Morgan Freeman singing the intro...

(edited)

Ok I've got to admit the show would be better with a variety like 3 stallions and 3 mares in the main 6, instead of 2 princesses it would be one prince and one princess, also the CMC would at least have 2 fillies and 1 colt then it would be a whole lot better. Oh yeah they wouldn't be in love with each other either it would just be like a variety of boys and girls instead of only 3 boys or 3 girls.

Edited by PokeBolter