Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bon Bon Fan Club

Bon_Bon

I'll join! I'm surprised and saddened by the fact that Bon Bon doesn't seem to be particularly popular... compared to Lyra at least (who I love, but of the two... I think I gotta say that Bon Bon is my fav). Haha, I just love how her personality is presented - grumpy but lovable (in my mind at least). XD Bon Bon rocks! :D

• Brohoof 2

I'll join! I'm surprised and saddened by the fact that Bon Bon doesn't seem to be particularly popular... compared to Lyra at least (who I love, but of the two... I think I gotta say that Bon Bon is my fav). Haha, I just love how her personality is presented - grumpy but lovable (in my mind at least). XD Bon Bon rocks! :D

Problem is that Lyra inspired more fan creation with her human sitting than BonBon.

Still, have some reversed BonBon art: Lyra_and_Bon_Bon_recolor.jpg

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Problem is that Lyra inspired more fan creation with her human sitting than BonBon.

Still, have some reversed BonBon art: img-2692701-1-Lyra_and_Bon_Bon_recolor.j

Good point, haha. But I must say, Bon Bon does look pretty cool sitting like that... so does Lyra though. XD What episode was Lyra sitting down on a bench like a human with Bon Bon next to her, anyways? I forget. x3

Edited by Curly Swirl
  • Brohoof 2

Good point, haha. But I must say, Bon Bon does look pretty cool sitting like that... so does Lyra though. XD What episode was Lyra sitting down on a bench like a human with Bon Bon next to her, anyways? I forget. x3

Season 1 episode 7 http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/sitting-lyra

Funny, today I learned that Heartstring is the Hasro name and Lyra the fan name.

Well, it did make BonBon popular  :yay:

• Brohoof 3

H

Season 1 episode 7 http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/sitting-lyra

Funny, today I learned that Heartstring is the Hasro name and Lyra the fan name.

Well, it did make BonBon popular  :yay:

Hahaha, ok. XD I should watch that episode again!

Haha, wow... I never knew that. So cool! :o

Indeed. I love her design and personality (as depicted in fan works and the small scenes she is in on the show) x3

• Brohoof 1

147988__safe_animated_human_lyra_upvotes

While the mane 6 may be swell and all, there's a special sort of bond here appeals to those of us who have one or two very close friends, rather than many friends who you might not spend as much time with.

Is BonBon the element of patience, I wonder?

• Brohoof 4

Omg!! I agree with all of you! My next favorite pony, after cadence is bon bon, btw thanks so much for all the views!!! I never imagined it to become so popular!!!!!!! B)

One of the greatest lines ever:

(my favorite voice of her btw, she should keep this one)

I find her voice so amazing!

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...

Sweetie Drops is one of my top favorite background ponies!

I love her <3

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...