Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you listen to while driving?

Ac3xAssasin

As the title says what song/songs do you tend to listen to when you drive.  For me the number one song that I play while driving would have to be Thrift Shop by Macklemore, or anything by Eminem.  

How about you?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

It usually changes quickly but currently I listen a bit to this.

As well as.

When I listen to them, usually the window is down and the volume high. lol It's fun, usually I listen to rock, metal or edm genres.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

Rock,Metal,Military Marches... Really depends on my mood.

(edited)

I don't drive but when in the car if I have my earbuds it would be stuff like A Day To Remember, Escape The Fate, Hawthorne Heights, Bullet For My Valentine, and Story Of The Year although when I'm in the rap kind of mood I listen to Eminem and SOME of the mainstream rappers but not all; but when I plug it in the speakers (considering my mom is not a big fan of loud music or swearing stuff -__-) I usually put hispanic music, SOME rap, some soft core rock like Daughtry and/or 3 Doors Down, I also LOVE LOVE LOVE Trading Yesterday (too bad they're not making music anymore), and when I'm in the country mood I put some country there (I have to point out me and my mom are not big fans of country music ESPECIALLY her but we like some stuff) I know that sometimes I get in the mood to listen to good Christian music (I say good because yes typically it's boring but I found songs that have amazing music which I listen to on a regular basis and she loves that music so we're good (except Devil Wears Prada since again, she dislikes loud music) Now when my stepdad drives it's whatever HE is in the mood for XD so it's typically hispanic music (mainly salsa, merengue and bachata), or the mainstream music of the radio nowadays, but when we go with him in the car I usually put my earbuds... now poor of my mom when she has to listen to the radio stuff LOL XD I can see her rolling her eyes like "WHY ME!" and me like "if you want I can give you my iPod for a bit :/" she's too nice though so she's like "nah I'll be fine thanks" then whack him in the head XD and tell him to put good music (then he usually obeys or just put the radio louder XD) I know once I start driving all you will hear is A Day To Remember XD most of the time

Edited by MarcelineA

I'm currently studying 3 languages in school, so I usually take the time to listen to audio practice for them while I drive anywhere (Q&A, shadow practice, etc.). Right now, my focus is on my Japanese.

• Brohoof 1

If it's night driving, I like to listen to Deftones or Tool, darker alt metal.

But for daytime driving, anything in my playlist goes. Metal, rock, jazz, electornic...

Well, if I am riding, then I'm usually listening to metal, classical, soundtrack, or ska music.

If I am driving, then I have the radio on, tuned to NPR/WVPR.

Depends where I'm driving or how I feel.

If it's a nice day or I'm in the nice side of town, I'll listen to classical music.

If I'm driving out "in the country", I like to tune to some country music.

If I'm in love, I'll listen to some love songs on a CD :wub:.

If I'm sad, I'll listen to sad music :(.

Otherwise, I'll listen to some "soft rock" on my radio station.

When I'm driving, I usually only listen to Dubstep and/or Metal.

So This

or this

either one works.  I even have some music I listen to that are both at the same time.

Most of the time. Country.

like, 99.5 The Wolf or 96.3 KSCS(For anyone from Texas. You know what I mean).

I'm an overall country boy. That's who I am and proud to be, and supposed to be.

But at home, playing games or whatever, I love to listen to MLP Tunes. Like, Ponyphonic, Living Tombstone, Acustic Brony, Elie Monty, etc.

I listen to a variety of music.   However, I listen to mostly 80's, Game Sountracks (Halo is a big one), and Smooth Jazz.......that is all.