Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Mario Kart 8

Envy

adding every one who posted their nintendo network id 

also reposting the codes for the tournaments I made maybe we can use one of them for an mlp forum tournament

Derpys Muffin - 0384-6510-2933
Rainbow Dash's Dash - 9148-2633-3756 
Fluttershy's Flight - 6124-8806-4485
Rarity's Rush - 5100-8257-8809

(edited)

its an epic game i beat 50cc already

I've never actually played anything lower than 100cc before. What's the difference?

Edited by Biznis Kitty

I've never actually played anything lower than 100cc before. What's the difference?

At the higher engine classes, the AI is tougher and drifts sooner and more aggressively. Also much faster.

well some things you can only unlock if you play 50cc

like what? all the characters are unlocked at random for each gold trophy you get and the car parts are unlocked when you get a certain amount of coins

speaking of coins does the 10 coin limit bother anyone? it bothers me since theres an abundance of coins i could get like 50 every race if there was no limit

i also finally unlocked metal mario

(edited)

One little thing I'm disappointed about is that it's seemingly impossible to dodge a blue shell with a mushroom (can only do that with the horn), otherwise I'm enjoying it so far. I'm okay with the roster, except for Pink Gold Peach. My NNID is: FaloRoy010203.

Edited by Gernia

(edited)

That moment when a player passes you
YkfaAfV.gif

"Excuse me, but I'm going to kill you now..."

Edited by Biznis Kitty
  • Brohoof 3

Why are the koopalings here? Do people like them, cause I don't.

I was actually glad to see the Koopalings make the roster, but then Super Mario Bros. 3 is one of my favorite games of all time.  I'm fondest of Wendy O. and Ludwig von Koopa lol.  I don't really get the baby thing, though.  What if I hit baby Mario with a red turtle shell as adult Mario?!?  Doesn't that somehow affect my present / his future???

This game is so bad for my blood pressure and anger management.

I went through the much easier 50cc and 100cc first, so I've yet to experience any moments of pure, unadulterated rage this time around lol.  But I'm sure there will be many moments where I'm screaming absolutely obscene things at the TV about how Bowser can go do "whatever" to another character. xD  It will surely come to pass.

• Brohoof 1

So I created a tournament room! :D If y'all wanna come play with other MLP Forums members, go right ahead! Hopefully we can get a good amount of people in here...

The code is: 1961-4862-6085

So I created a tournament room! :D If y'all wanna come play with other MLP Forums members, go right ahead! Hopefully we can get a good amount of people in here...

I would but I can't. One, I have school tomorrow and two, I have a policy of waiting to do stuff like that till I 100% the game. Aka, beating all the cups on every difficulty. Right now, I'm working my way through 100cc.

One little thing I'm disappointed about is that it's seemingly impossible to dodge a blue shell with a mushroom (can only do that with the horn),

It's actually not impossible. One time I was about to get hit by a Blue Shell and I randomly ran into a mushroom laying on the track and it missed. So it's definitely still possible.

Hey I'm in! More people should join now!

like what? all the characters are unlocked at random for each gold trophy you get and the car parts are unlocked when you get a certain amount of coins

speaking of coins does the 10 coin limit bother anyone? it bothers me since theres an abundance of coins i could get like 50 every race if there was no limit

i also finally unlocked metal mario

metal Mario is easy to unlock
  • Brohoof 1

OK guys I have a question. What's with the racer Pink Gold Peach? Is it supposed to be the Peach equivalent of Metal Mario or something?

thats exactly what it is. dumbest thing ever. they coudlve done someone better. like green metal luigi or something.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

My Nintendo Network Is Resolute_Blue (or my mii name, Jamie); that's me when you see that name in there! This game is fun but I do question why baby Daisy and baby Rosalina is in the game.

Edited by Jamaican Jam

I had to go, but we should hang out in that tournament room more often!

i agree that was fun. you put up quite a fight

My Nintendo Network Is Resolute_Blue , notify me first on mlp forums first before adding me on the Wii U! This game is fun but I do question why baby Daisy, and baby Rosalina is in the game.

the same reason metal peach is in

pointless filler

(edited)

this now makes the tournaments I created useless again :(

wasn't baby daisy in mario kart double dash

Edited by Evil_Derpy

i agree that was fun. you put up quite a fight

Racing is the only genre of gaming that I don't completely suck at. Though you (I assume you're Brandon) were starting to do things that I was doing. I noticed that at the end you were drifting earlier, taking more jumps, and saving items as sheilds.

This game is fun but I do question why baby Daisy, and baby Rosalina is in the game.

Baby Daisy can go get hit by Blue Shells for eternity (regular Daisy also), but seriously Baby Rosalina is cute!

Baby_Rosalina-MK8.png

• Brohoof 1