Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Mortal Kombat X

Mr. Critical

Cool. I actually kind of liked the song they choose for it, though I'm sure there will be plenty that hate it. And Scorpion wins, naturally  :comeatus:

This is pretty much the only fighting series that I am excited for as the last few SoulCaliburs have been somewhat underwhelming (though fun, in any case).

Hated that song, though I doubt it will have anything to do with the finished product.

Haha, I can't stop watching this trailer and I'm not even a huge MK fan. I have to say, in the very beginning the song felt really weird, but the more I watched the trailer, the more the song seemed to fit. It feels so meta. :wacko:  

Hated that song, though I doubt it will have anything to do with the finished product.

Well, if it's anything like Tekken Tag Tournament 2 or Dead or Alive 5, it will be in the game somewhere. Not stage music per se, but I wouldn't be surprised if you could tweak it to play in the menus and stages if you really wanted.

As someone who never even got a chance to play MK9 I'm pretty pumped for this, hopefully it'll come out for the PC master race to play at the same time it releases for the "next-gen" (hah) consoles. Also yeah the song was a poor choice, although I would've been more upset if they'd gone with dubstep so it could have been worse.

More clothes on the women this time, please stop making gameplay awkward for me and my friends.

Thanks, now continue making the game.

More clothes on the women this time, please stop making gameplay awkward for me and my friends.

Also, work on less-mannish face designs, amirite?

I'm hyped for this to the extreme, I love Mortal Kombat. If the game is as visually appealing as the trailer, it'll be even more awesome!

Yay for bone crunching X-rays and gore splattering fun :P

2015 is shaping up to be an awesome year for gaming :wub:

More clothes on the women this time, please stop making gameplay awkward for me and my friends.

Going through 300 trials in Mortal Kombat 9 to get the secret alternate costume for Mileena was worth it :P