Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do You Get Depressed/Angry When Your Waifu Is Officially Taken In The Show?

GXPBlast

(edited)

My waifu was unavailable to me the moment she came into existence. No point in beating myself up. That's just the way it is.

Edited by Stancet

This is a rare moment of emotional vulnerability, right here.

If Rainbow Dash gets pared off. I may cry deeply...

...get quite distraught, She always seemed a loner to me. A funny, awesome, heavy-metal loner. That's the reason I love her so. It fits my personality so well. That's like losing the one link to something you love.

Strangely enough, me saying that I, as fully grown man would be destroyed...

...irritated if she were to be taken away from my dreams. Strange how much impact she has on my life now.

• Brohoof 1

such as a pairing between Twilight Sparkle with Flash Sentry

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE ITS EXISTENCE!

I..I mean no, of course not! ^^;

To an extent, yea. Even if she is a fictional character, she's the *only* character of any show/movie that I've felt this deep of a connection with. I'm totally smitten by and in love with her. I'd probably be genuinely heart broken if she ever got into a relationship in the show. I mean, art wise I see a lot of shipping of Fluttershy with Discord and Big Mac. Which I don't really like. Big Mac has more chances of being with Cheerilee, and Discord with Celestia. Straight ships with Fluttershy just rub me the wrong way, though I'm fine with lesbian shippings. But canon wise, I don't think it'll ever happen. I also get jealous whenever I see someones mary-sue OC with Fluttershy.  :(

I hold Fluttershy very dear to me. Like, I have a Fluttershy plush I regularly hug, snuggle with and kiss...I even sleep with her at night. I buy merch of her whenever I can. I almost exclusively collect Fluttershy merch now. Though I do know many others have Fluttershy as their waifu as well. Though that doesn't bother me. It's cool to know other fans share the same kind of interest in her as I do. I've even defended her in a few topics on here before. I've written a few blogs about her....I'm jsut a huge fan of her. :squee::blush:

• Brohoof 1

Don't care. They're not real and never will be to me.

I really couldn't care less where they take the show, as long as its somewhat entertaining still!

• Brohoof 1

*Channeling one of my OCs*

With the small amount of knowledge I have about what a waifu is I'd say...

No.

Why? Because I don't have one, I've already outlived too many.

No, I'm not, because I think this is so silly and children - I really like Luna, but she is a cartoon character and nothing will change this.

• 2 weeks later...

I just hope some character gets shipped, just to hear the cries of the fandom as their fanfics are demolished forever. I love the tears of bronies, they taste like chicken.

• Brohoof 1

For me, it's more a matter of characters fitting together. Twily and Flash just seem tossed together, he's not got a lot of personality. Ditto to Soarin with Dash. As he stands, I can't imagine Dash sticking around once the awe of him being a Wonderbolt wears off. And Discord and Celestia? That would need a fair bit of work to pull off. All in all, an official pairing off of current characters seems like a bad idea. Maybe if they worked toward it for a while. I think that's what made Shining Armor and Cadance work. They were introduced as a couple.

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

Twilight Sparkle is officially taken by me, so why would I get upset about that? ^^

Maybe in yours and others peoples fanon. For now.....

We shall see if Hasbro officially makes Flash Sentry her new mate/husband. Then you shall look for a new waifu as when its official by Hasbro reading fanfictions and looking at pictures of Twilight and people/oc characters will not be the same knowing she if taken for by that Flash Sentry :( :okiedokielokie:

We can only hope Hasbro does not pair anypony with the mane 6 or other ponies and it only remains in fan made shipping's making all of the ponies available for waifuing for everyone. Many bronies I believe sighed in relief knowing what Discord did to Celestia in the season finale was just a kind gesture and not a romantic advancement which keeps Celestia available for many bronies that claim her as their waifu.

That will be good for everyone because if not I expect many angry bronies to to protest outside side of Hasbros headquarters the minute Twilight or any other favorite pony is taken by other characters with burning images and mlp merchandise of those dumb characters who dare steal their waifus lol.

Edited by GXPBlast
  • Brohoof 1

Many bronies I believe sighed in relief knowing what Discord did to Celestia in the season finale was just a kind gesture and not a romantic advancement which keeps Celestia available for many bronies that claim her as their waifu.

Wrong that is not the case!!! She is already taken by Sombra. Sombra is an even bigger Waifu crusher than Flash. :lol:

cb1.jpg

Edited by Sunshower Raindrops

(edited)

Wrong that is not the case!!! She is already taken by Sombra. Sombra is an even bigger Waifu crusher than Flash. :lol:

cb1.jpg

Well that alternative timeline aka another universe where Sombra was good. Also its comics so it seems to veer off official canon. But still I would assume many bronies would be pissed if this became official. In the show or the current timeline as Sombra seems to have been killed making Celestia still available as a waifu.

Edited by GXPBlast

Well that alternative timeline aka another universe. Also its comics so it seems to veer off official canon. But still I would assume many bronies would be pissed if this became official in the show or the current timeline as Sombra seems to have been killed making Celestia still available for as a waifu.

Nope it is actually both. It's a big three part comic. Our Celestia falls in love with alternate Sombra, and it goes into a big mess. I recommend you read it since it is very good :) . We also get to see more of Starswirl too which in my mind a big plus. :D

(edited)

Nope it is actually both. It's a big three part comic. Our Celestia falls in love with alternate Sombra, and it goes into a big mess. I recommend you read it since it is very good :) . We also get to see more of Starswirl too which in my mind a big plus. :D

Even if its official Sombra is dead. Making Celestia still available for bronies. :wacko::muffins:

King_Sombra%27s_defeat_S3E2.png

Edited by GXPBlast

Even if its official Sombra is dead. Making Celestia still available for bronies. :wacko::yay:

No. Alternate Sombra is still alive. He is evil now though, because he sacrificed his life to save Celestia, and their universes. Plus they still love each other. I guess this explains why people dont like Sombra :huh:.

(edited)

No. Alternate Sombra is still alive. He is evil now though, because he sacrificed his life to save Celestia, and their universes. Plus they still love each other. I guess this explains why people dont like Sombra :huh:.

Although I think its enough for bronies knowing she is still single in the show and that's the alternate Sombra rather than the one in the current universe. As long as it never happens in the show, I think many are relieved.

Edited by GXPBlast

Although I think its enough for bronies knowing she is still single in the show and that's the alternate Sombra rather than the one in the current universe. As long as it never happens in the show, I think many are relieved.

The rest of the Fandom must not know about Alternate Sombra. This conversation never happened :ph34r:;) .

I wouldn't call any waifu's officially taken, because that's just not how it works in my opinion. Plus there have been plenty of people who kind of get to be known as taking one pony as their own on here, but eventually it kind of fades out.

Plus, I don't personally consider any of the ponies my waifu, it's just not something I really take seriously myself. I don't feel I have much reason too. But even my favorite pony being called "waifu" by someone else doesn't bother me, no. I honestly kind of think of it as a joke usually, either an inside joke, or just for fun, if that makes sense.

That's just my opinion though.

• Brohoof 1