Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you think the mane six will all turn into alicorns?

Artist-Sky

(edited)

I really hope they do. Twilight really couldn't have become an alicorn without them. Also, Twilight will never die and the rest of the mane six will grow old and go to pony heaven. I mean, there's a place for them in her castle and if they passed away... Anyways, what do you think and/or hope about them becoming alicorns?

:):D;)

Alicorn mane six-   http://www.fimfiction-static.net/images/story_images/5291_r.jpg

(I don't own this! Just Googled it, saw this and thought it was 20% cooler than what I could draw!)

Sorry, the link doesn't work. But if you type it in it should.

Edited by Artist-Sky
  • Brohoof 1

Dear Celestia, I hope not!

I agree with PrymeStriker.

I will be extremely angry if the show's team decides to turn all of the Mane Six into Alicorns. :angry: Worst...decision...ever. :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 4

Eventually I think so. It will reach the point were either they make them alicorns in order to keep with the mane 6 (as they would have exhausted all other kids show options) or they will need a new cast.

And Hasbro doesn't like to make toys of new characters they aren't 98% sure will sell.

• Brohoof 2

Would the main six all become alicorns?

...Nah! I don't see why the writers at DHX would do something so irrelevant to their story arcs, making the main characters less diverse. There's no way that even Hasbro would do something so stupid, Right?

...Right?

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

I think if they do the alicorns will loose their special-ness.

It's possible. Hell, we have goth pony toy sets. But it just.. really doesn't fit in with it.

Also applejack with wings and magic? It so does not fit her character.. at all. I can maybe imagine it with the others but her- Nope.

Edited by SaffronSunset
  • Brohoof 1

All of my yes! Although hastily will only bring destruction to the fandom.

What if one season for one random pony to ascend the throne for the next 7 seasons? There will be filler finale where mane 6 fights other villains.

• Brohoof 1

I thought it was going to happen in Twilight's Kingdom, but it didn't. I'm still under the belief it'll happen sometime in Season 5, or in the series finale. I think it would help open up new areas in the show, with the Mane 6 having stories about adapting to their new powers.

• Brohoof 2

It better not happen. If it does, I'm sure we could organize some sort of protest against hasbro. I'm not sure what they would do, but I'm sure there would be more than enough backlash to stop it.

• Brohoof 1

If Hasbro does decide to do that, it should be the series finale, because that seems like the best time to do it. Otherwise, they can just find a way to make the other main ponies immortal without making them alicorns.

• Brohoof 2

Not a chance. Not only this idea would be a cheap tactic by Hasbro to sell toys, but it'll would be unrealistic if we had a Season worth of episodes of the Mane 6 adjusting to their magic/wings, or even worse, nothing at all. :<

I hope not. Maybe they would become non Alicorn Princesses representing their respective Elements ... but I'm having a hard time accepting an Alicorn Applejack or Pinkie.

Even if Hasbro dictated this ... I bet DHX sets it up as a temporary change like the Rainbow forms in a finale.

• Brohoof 3

I don't think so. I agree with the rest of the people that don't want it to happen either.

Maybe at the very last episode of MLP :/

I really hope this show lives a very long time. Is there any chance it can become one of those series that last 10 years?

I think they'll do that for the series' finale, or if they stop using the Mane6 as the central characters, otherwise, I don't expect more alicornication 

• Brohoof 2

Maybe cause I don't think celestia would let reilight live out her friends because she is now the princess of friendship

And I just... Maybe it's a... Oh I guess maybe a... 50% - 50%.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I have mixed feelings about this. On one hoof it would be really cool and interesting to see this happen, but on the other... no. Just... no. I mean, having like 9 alicorns on the show (that are ALL princesses) would kinda be overkill, right? It would probably happen just to sell toys, like kinda what they did with Twilight! Although I have a bad feeling that it is going to happen... and possibly soon. Either that or as a series finale, just like other people have said. :/

Edited by Curly Swirl

It all comes down to what Hasbro wants to do - I'm pretty sure that's something the writers want to avoid because it'd affect quality and be lazy, and the writing staff seems to put forth a lot of effort to maintain a high quality show :D

Well, Corey Powell doesn't. The rest do, though :D

Of course, that doesn't matter. It seems like Hasbro makes the final judgement, and if they want to, it is what it is.

I have to agree with @, b/c there "is" a possibility, but not now.   In addition, it wouldn't surprise me if that happens, :).    Its all up to Hasbro and hope the fandom doesn't rage about it. 

• Brohoof 1

I could see Hasbro turning them into alicorns at the end of the show. Then in the future when Generation 5 comes out, they could reference the mane six like "six princesses ruling in harmony over the land of Equestria for thousands of years".

Something like that.

• Brohoof 1

I hope both the writers and Hasbro realize what a storm turning Twilight into an alicorn caused among the fans and work to reduce that possibility in the future. I know Hasbro's out to sell toys, but the success of the show has to do with the how the show was, not how much they can mix things up.

I'll give the writers top credit for both how they handled the aftermath of Twilight becoming a Princess and some incredible episodes leading up to the inevitable rainbow powering in the finale.

I don't think so...

Can you imagine Fluttershy with a horn, or Applejack with a horn and wings?... :eww:

Plus I can't think of any reasons why they would become alicorns.

(edited)

I don't see what Hasbro's interest would be in it, anyway. They'll have less of a variety of toys to sell. (Granted, the toy's aren't exactly that different, anyway.)

Edited by SpaceOnion

(edited)

I see more probable to Pinkie and Applejack to become temporary pegasi, but just that.

If someone is going to become another alicorn, that could only be Rarity.

Edited by RainbowMau
  • Brohoof 1