Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you think the mane six will all turn into alicorns?

Artist-Sky

(edited)

Okay, looking at the possibilities proves that it's almost impossible to happen. But then again...

How about Mane 6 having a Celestia like bodies at the true finale? shady.giflol.gif

Edited by TheShyPony

Okay, looking at the possibilities proves that it's almost impossible to happen. But then again...

How about Mane 6 having a Celestia like bodies at the true finale? img-2777515-1-shady.gifimg-2777515-2-lol.gif

I'd ratter keep them with the short, round, and chubby bodies they have right now, but I wouldn't mind the extra appendages :P  

They better not.  Doing so would make Twilight's own ascension and what we have heard about the show's vision from McCarthy pointless.

Twilight was the best candidate out of all of them to become an alicorn, and it's already happened.  The others aren't on some journey of friendship the way she is.

(edited)

I think it's all but certain to happen. It would probably work best if done in the series finale, but given that it would be used for selling toys, I expect a full season. And it may be coming soon too

Now would I mind? No, as long as it was done in a good way. Can you imagine if the box in the season 4 finale turned them into alicorns?! Oh the backlash lol

Edited by LZRD WZRD

Before the season 4 finale, I had a wild idea that the chest was going to make all of the mane six into alicorns. That would pretty much be saying, "Oh, everypony can be an alicorn! Hi little filly I've never met before. Would you like to be an alicorn. *poof* You're an alicorn! Yay!

filly_alicorn_roseluck_by_videogamesizzl

"Hi Derpy! *poof* You're a princess!"

derpy_alicorn_by_fedumedu-d6e3i0c.png

*poof* "You're an alicorn, Spike!"

253372__safe_spike_vector_alicorn_unamus

I wouldn't be completely wild about having everyone become an alicorn, but if it happens, it happens. I won't stop liking the show. I'm a brony for life! :squee:

I personally don't think so, that would take away from the uniqueness of the other ponies not being Alicorns.

Twilight Sparkle was destined to become an alicorn, for she is best pony.

It's been viewed by many of the fandom that this would be a bad idea, I can also agree with them. Just because Twilight "couldn't" have become one without them, doesn't mean they all deserve to be Alicorns.

If they were all Alicorns, I don't think they would really have any problems. Take it like this:

If Applejack were an Alicorn, she could use her magic to pick all the apples from her orchards, therefore not working too hard, and a lesson in friendship being learned.

That's just an example from an older episode, but it still counts. The show wouldn't at all have the same feel to it if they all became Alicorns.

But hey, that's just my opinion. ^^

• Brohoof 1

to be honest I dont see this happening. mainly because itd take awah the cool differences between each pony. not to mention Fluttershy might freak out with magic, same with rainbow dash, apple jack would hate being an alicorn, and pinkie would be to irresponsible

From the begining, I always thought that the main characters would turn into Alicorns.

(edited)

Actually, Twi isn't a full alicorn like Tia and Luna. She was made into an alicorn with magic. She would have to be born as an alicorn to be immortal. Same with Cadence.

I think turning them all into alicorns would just be silly. It was Twi's destiny to become an alicorn princess, and a lot was involved in preparing her for that moment. To suddenly turn the others into alicorns would be silly, although maybe each one could have a long plotline where they demonstrate their worthiness of being alicorn princesses. But I just don't see the point, we have enough alicorn princesses as it is, and I feel it would take away from Twi's unique destiny.

Edited by Captain Teemo

I certainly hope not.

I wasn't overly keen on the whole Twilicorn idea, so seeing the whole mane six as alicorn princesses? Nah. Not for me.

It's something that I could see them doing though. Maybe in the show finale or something. Any other time would just ruin it for me.

(edited)

No, it sound like a bad idea to make other mane six into Alicorn in my opinion. It would be something that Hasbro would just do to sell new toys.

Also I don't see any of them because Alicorn anytime soon.

Edited by ShadowWolfHount

• 4 months later...

Alicorn Pinkie?  :maud:

Vjsj2ncNILg.jpg

Im ok with this.  :maud:

Pinkie bias aside, i don't know if it would be best for the show. Honestly, i personally couldn't care less -- unless they all ended up looking like carbon copies of Cadence, body-wise. But really, it might not be best for the show, atleast for right now.  :maud:

I could...Kinda see it happening...

But I feel like it might change the characters themselves a bit. 

Its an okay Idea (and actually a possible one) but honestly I think they are alright as they are right now.

If it did happen, I would be alright with it.  As long as they don't end up looking like......*whisper of horror* Cadence!

vpcmsz.png

I don't think they should Twilight is the most important of the Mane Six, so it would make sense that she would get that kind of transition. The others don't strike me as somepony who is important enough to Equestria to become an Alicorn. I just don't see it ever happening.