Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello!

Long Winded

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: I found it through a quick Google search.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: It all started long ago in a place far, far, away. I was browsing one of my favorite sites, I Can Has Cheeseburger. I found that they had opened up a brand new site called "My Little Brony". I was curious as to what a brony was and assumed that this site made fun of what I then thought to be the most craptastic toy franchise to exist. When I browsed the site, I was shocked to find that most of the posts were not merely mocking My Little Pony, but praising it. "Why?" I asked. I did some research and found out about a group of people who absolutely loved the show the moment they watched episode 1. I found episode 1 on Youtube and from there watched the entire first season (Season 2 was just coming out back then). So here I am. Cool, huh?

I am a huge fan of the arts and enjoy writing, acting, and dabble at composing music. I currently run a Doctor Whooves audio play on Youtube. 

• Brohoof 4

Welcome, LongWinded, to the forums, :D.  If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask and we'll be happy to help ya out, :)

Hope you enjoy your stay.

• Brohoof 1

Wow, we have just about the same story on how we became bronies, but it happened to me a few months before season 2. Good to have you here, Long Winded. Or how about Windy, can I call you Windy? Have fun on the forums! And dont forget to make friends.

• Brohoof 1

Welcome buddy!
Its a pleasure to greet and welcome you to the forum. Im sure you will settle in and enjoy your time here greatly.
I myself found MLP through a good mate of mine, he simply told me to watch it (which I did) and I was hooked. Not as interesting as your story, but hey, here I am.

If you need any help, feel free to send me a pm, Im always willing to assist.

• Brohoof 1

Hello and welcome! We here are very friendly, and you should find other pinkie fans in no time!

Since you run a youtube channel, you can even promote it, and get help over in the fanworks subform!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of us!

Brohoof /)

• Brohoof 1