Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will the rest of the Mane 6 cross the mirror?

RainbowMau

(edited)

I really hope no, they haven't even explored the rest of the humane 5, all we have seen of them is the band, their gem powers and a Rarity episode that gave us too little.

With their already known personalities, they could become characters of their own (and not just humanized mane 5) just like how Scitwi became when she was included in the franchise.

With the mane 5 in CHS, their experience would be on the spotlight giving their counterparts no time to be explored. 

Edited by DonMaguz

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think they'll all cross the mirror at the same time, Princess Celestia did say it would upset the balance of Equestria and their world.

I think only 2-3 people at a time can cross over. I'm just guessing.

6 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

I don't think they'll all cross the mirror at the same time, Princess Celestia did say it would upset the balance of Equestria and their world.

I think only 2-3 people at a time can cross over. I'm just guessing.

If Sunset had known there was a  Starlight Glimmer in the human world I'm pretty sure she would have told her not to come.

10 hours ago, Skytower said:

If Sunset had known there was a  Starlight Glimmer in the human world I'm pretty sure she would have told her not to come.

Yes, but, I'm sure Sunset and Starlight have alterselfs in that other world, they probably attend a different school, like Twilight's alter self before she transferred to Canderlot High.

1 hour ago, Brainstorm said:

Yes, but, I'm sure Sunset and Starlight have alterselfs in that other world, they probably attend a different school, like Twilight's alter self before she transferred to Canderlot High.

Or live in another town entirely.  I think that having both Twilight's meet showed that the balance can be stretched a little, but not by all that much.  If say Discord went through the portal I'm sure bad things would happen.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Skytower said:

Or live in another town entirely.  I think that having both Twilight's meet showed that the balance can be stretched a little, but not by all that much.  If say Discord went through the portal I'm sure bad things would happen.

Yes, I agree. If they meet their alter selfs, I'm sure it'll be fine, just not too many through the portal.

I'm just guessing.