Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc --------------------------------------

----

• 2 weeks later...

Well, according to the most recent look i took, you were fighting a skirmish with enemy troops, about five of them, until the character Hunter went AWOL and ran off.

I really hope the Axis thread hasn't gone offline. I'm looking forward to seeing where this story goes.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for not posting lately everyone. It's been getting extremely hot where I live, to the point where I am unable to concentrate on roleplaying due to the intense heat. Once it settles down I will rejoin immediately. 

(I'll just post two of these in the case one side is too full.)

Name: Steeleye Sungazer
Description: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/steeleye-sungazer-r1455
Bio:

Where does the pursuit of knowledge at all costs lead a man (or pony)? Will it take him down the path of enlightenment, or that of damnation? This is one of many questions which Steeleye seeks to answer. As the Eastern Alliance coallesced and the call to arms sounded, where would the War-Mongering leaders of that nation look but to its intellectuals and scientists to formulate ever more devious methods by which it could conquer the world? While some had to be imprisoned and enslaved like the two Elements of Harmony, others volunteered. Steeleye in particular was among the first, quoted as saying, 'Give me the funding and I'll give you the world'. An ambitious claim, one which he had all intentions of confirming. As the Head of the Eastern Axis' research division no knowledge is too forbidden, no technology too dangerous, for him and his minions to pursue.
Personality: In the OC.
Equipment: Whatever he can build at the time and an absurd amount of batteries. The only standard piece is a custom Semi-Automatic Mauser pistol.

(This is the alternate version, Axis being the preferred.)

Name: Steeleye Sungazer
Description: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/steeleye-sungazer-r1455
Bio: Where does the pursuit of enlightenment lead a man (or pony)? Is it truly worth it to achieve righteousness, even if it means forgoing the easy solution? This is one of the many questions that Steeleye seeks to answer. As the Western Alliance formed and the call to defend one's ideals was trumpeted, the Alliance would look to its best and brightest to help bring about the better world of freedom and equality. While some were initially reluctant to use their expertise to aid in the propogation of war, eventually various methods of 'persuasion' won them over. Steeleye on the other hand needed no incentives to volunteer. His robust vitality and methodical work ethic quickly elevated him to a senior position in the War Department's Research Division. Under his leadership, many new discoveries of both weaponry and improved healing have massively benefited the Alliance Army.
Personality: In the OC, the only difference being a greater disposition to being cheerful.
Equipment: Whatever is given to him at a given time, often manufacturing odd but effective weaponry out of scraps. The only permenant addition is a Colt 1911, which has been modified to be semi-automatic, fire three round bursts, and boast a larger magazine.

In that case, Panama, I will take charge if that's OK with you. I can set up the scene so that your OC gets shot by a sniper, giving you the perfect kayfabe to exit the RP. Besides, I have an RP of my own running anyway, so I can apply the method used there to this. If it's OK with you, I'm probably one of the most knowledgeable guys here that can run the war. Give me the reins and I will carry this RP to its end.

Well I'd like to be in this new one, should you create it

I suppose I could, but not right away, as I'm sure you understand. For one thing, as I type this, I've to go to work soon. Secondly, it's a question of whether I can keep this IC going or not, because if Panama failed, then will I fail?