Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Need a Paintball Team Name!

JellyGigglerMan

Hello, all! 

Title says most of it. I'm forming an-all Brony 3-man team in northern California and I'm looking for a team name. I initially thought about Pegasi, but I decided against it since I'm looking for something more intimidating/interesting, but still pertaining to ponies or the fandom. NOTE: There is already a team in southern California called "The Royal Guard," so that's already taken.

Post your idea for a team name, funny or serious! 

Examples of professional paintball teams are as follows, so you know what I'm looking for. 

Chicago Aftershock

San Diego Dynasty

Edmonton Impact

Boston Red Legion

Moscow Art Chaos

I want to avoid names of creatures that are simply existing in Equestria, since almost all of the wildlife or species of creatures are mythological. Here are things I'd like to AVOID:

Ponyville Gryphons/Griffons

Canterlot Manticores

Cloudsdale Cockatrices

Manehatten Hydras

Anyways, post away! I await your responses!

And if you happen to live in either Sacramento or in the eastern Bay Area and would like to try out, send me a message to this account! 

Here's a few suggestions I think would be pretty cool: Sonic Rainbooms, Nightmare Moon, Alicorns (this is a mythological creature, but it's not that well known outside of the MLP fandom), Equestrians, Discord. That's all I've got, for now.

(edited)

Wonderbolts... No one outside of the fandom, not even the gaming community which is well aware of mlp know what they are.

For some reason I thought up Spikey Dragons. If you use that I will give you my soul.

Edited by Ryzu

(edited)

Man, if I still lived in Antioch I'd totally be up for a tryout!! Dang it!

Soarin Sacramento

Sacramento Spitfire

EBB ("East Bay Bronies" haha)

or maybe WEBB ("We're East Bay Bronies")

California Chaos (referencing Sir Discord of course) I know it's already being used, but it sounds SO much better than "Moscow Art Chaos" bleh

California Crusaders

Knights in Shining Armor

That's all that I got...

EDIT: Oh I like that "Lunar Legion" and "Discord Dynasty" ^^^ but they too are being used...

Edited by PE Brony

Tribe o' 3, in reference to Three Tribes, or AME (Earth, Magic, Air, referencing 3 Tribes and punning on aim). Somber Kings, in reference to king Sombra, or Frozen North (even though it's a hot climate). The NC TPC (North Carolina Twenty Percent Cooler).

If you really like our resident dragon, call yourselves the Spikes. :)

The Lunar Guard (for intimidation factor)

The Great and Powerful (Fill in the blank)

• 11 months later...

360 N0SCOPE PAINTBALLERS? Just joking. xD Lol. But how about something like Celestial Phalanx? In reference to Celestia in her fullest glory, of course.