Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

LOOKING FOR PAINTBALL BRONIES! 3-man Brony tournament team!

JellyGigglerMan

You might have seen my other recent post asking for team names. This is the information page for said team!

I am looking for Bronies who are looking to get into divisional paintball, or paintball tournaments. The requirements to join are as follows:

• YOU MUST BE 18 OR OLDER

I want relatively mature individuals on my team. Stuff gets a little hectic on the field, and there is no shortage of foul language in the heat of the moment. It's not always a fellow team member that has to curse or say something relatively rude on the field; paintball is a dirty sport, both physically and verbally. 

• YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN EQUIPMENT

This includes, but is not limited to:
        Mask
        Marker (Gun), Hopper & Tank
        Pod Pack & Pods

Tippman Gryphons/98s and the like DO NOT COUNT. Must be a marker that has 12.5 BPS ramping for PSP-rule tournaments.

I don't care about how nice of a milsim gun you have; I'm looking for airball/hyperball players. As fun as Woodsball and Scenario are, the team won't be competing in any tournaments like those. 

• YOU MUST LIVE IN THE SACRAMENTO/BAY AREA

As talented as someone can be, they can't play with me if they don't even live in the state of California, or live five/six hours away. It's preferable if you live somewhere in-between San Francisco and Sacramento. North/South bay is fine, too. 

• YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN CAR

I can't deal with people who always need a ride, since it's 50/50 if they're going to show up at all. I'd prefer if you had a means of private transportation to and from paintball, as I've already had to drive plenty of people back from meetups who miss their last train or bus because they decided to stick around until late, leaving me to get home at ungodly hours in the morning.

• NOTE: THESE REQUIREMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE!

There may be loopholes in these requirements, or things that I don't want that happen to pop up as I go, so changes are always possible. 

Tryouts are going to work much differently than any Champions/Challengers division team tryouts. Instead of running drills and me taking notes, all you're going to do is play recball with me. I may sit out some games and watch you play, but otherwise, I just want to get to know how you do on the field, and how you play out any normal games. It'd have to be an entire day of playing together and/or me watching you play to make a decision about your standing in terms of skill/ability. 

So there you have it! Those are the current requirements to join the 3-man all-Brony crew. Send me a message to my profile and I'll check it out and we can organize a day where we can both go. Also, GIRLS ARE WELCOME TO APPLY. I'm pretty sure there are a decent number of events that are co-ed, so don't hesitate to sign up!

Leave a comment below if you have any questions you need answering, other than, "CAN I JOIN?!" I'll have to play a whole day with an applicant to get a fairly accurate judgement of whether or not they'd make the cut. 

The below picture shows my current setup; if you see this at a field some day, along with a smoke Pinokio with pony stickers on it, shout at the guy using it and tell him you saw this post. 

Hope to see some of you on the field!10352280_10202304591115407_7961688008982