Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private (THIS RP IS CLOSED) Lightning Bliss's Birthday Party RP!

Lightning Bliss

After finishing her cake and hugging all her friends she immediatly darted her eye on the table of presents. She was already wearing Volt's gift, as well as Raze's, Roac's and Thunder's gifts... But she figured she had waited long enough for the others to wait anxiously on her opening their gifts to her.

A flicker of filly excitment and enthusiasm went down her spine as she trotted to the table of gifts begging to be opened.

"Hehe," she smiled as she turned to announce to everypony, "I hope everypony is still having a good time and you got all your fill of cake! But I think now it's time to wash everything down with this birthday pony opening her presents!" She turned her eyes on everypony like a cougar on her prey before she finally pointed at the pony to be up first to give her a present. "How about you @@Polaris, ?" She whinnied to him eagerly!

• Brohoof 1

@@Lightning Bliss,

He nodded smilingly at her, he stepped forward before levitating his small crimson colored silken jewel box with silver strings to Blissy with his magic. Yes, here's my present to the birthday hero, miss Bliss! He grinned cheerfully. Something I had especially custom made for you by the artisans all the way from the gryphon empire! Had to contact our good old friend cpt. Taylon in order to inquire where would one order such fine presents like that! He gave a reassuring wink to the princess. Don't worry about the cost, Blissy! Captain actually paid for this himself, so be sure to also thank him one day, eh?

• Brohoof 2

@Lightning Bliss, Oh great this is it I really hope she likes the gift that I got for her. After all it only cost me $100 coins at the store where I got it from and besides I can always get more money because my job is good. Shadow side as waited for bliss to call him up.

@@Polaris,

Blissy nearly teared up again just staring at the beautiful box, hardly wanting to open it at all since it was amazing just the way it was. But she smiled not wanting to make him wait with anticipation and slowly pulled the silver strings off the box. A beam of red light shot forth from the box, startling her enough to dart her eyes away for a second to readjust to the pulsing glow.

After brief few seconds, she stared back into the box...Within it, was a brilliant golden necklace with a pulsing enchanged, blood gem as its charm. She levitated it up...gawking at it. "Polaris..." words escaped her as she stared at it while thinking 'how in the heck am i going to hide these from Night Lights?' and placed the gem around her neck. "Thank you so much Polaris..." she darted on him, tackle hugging him to the ground, nuzzling his cheek.

@@DragonKing235,

After a moment of mushy friendly hugs. She pulled herself up, helping him to his hooves, then turned to the next pony up for her next gift. "Who wants to go next?" She sniffed as a tear dripped down her cheek. She then spotted Shadow Rain, looking rather anxious from waiting. "How about you Shadow?" She pointed to him giggling.

(OOC Be sure to let me know what the gift is so I don't have to make it up! Also no more jewelery guys I got like 3 of them so far LOL)

(edited)

@@Lightning Bliss,

Riley flew over to the present table, picked up the red and silver box containing the artist's kit, and hoofed it over to Lightning Bliss. "Happy birthday, Lightning Bliss, our noble princess!" he told her. "I'm sure you'll be able to do plenty with this. Just let your creativity run wild!"

Edited by Blue Eclipse

(edited)

Here you go it is the best art cit in all of the land. I heard you liked art so I decsed to get you one from the store in the town. So I hope you like it Bliss. Shadow side as he gave her the art kit and he was prod to be a good friend of Bliss this was a good day after all. @Lightning Bliss,

Edited by DragonKing235

(edited)

@,

(OOC Read above... I asked for DragonKing's OC to come up next, if you want you can be after him. Also explain what the present is otherwise I'm gonna make it up lol.)

DragonKing235

She smiled at Shadow's art set and gave him a heartly hug as she held it in front of her with her levitation. "It's just perfect Shadow! Thank you so much! This will help me loads in my hobbies for painting for art stores!" She placed the art box down, giving him a good nuzzle on the cheek. Then pointed to Riley for his turn to come up with the present.

Edited by Lightning Bliss
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

(Oh, buck, someone already gave her an artist set...)

Riley flew over to the present table, picked up the red and silver box containing the artist's kit, and hoofed it over to Lightning Bliss. "Happy birthday, Lightning Bliss, our noble princess!" he told her. "I'm sure you'll be able to do plenty with this. Just let your creativity run wild!"

Edited by Blue Eclipse

@@Lightning Bliss,

Once again, you're welcome, miss Bliss! He hugged her back tightly with a relieved smile, before his eyes darted up towards the ponyville's clock tower in the distance and noticed how much the time was already. He breaked the hug with the princess Bliss and looked apologetically into her big cyan eyes. I hate to break this to you, my friend, but it's so late already and the last train back to canterlot is about to depart soon from the station, since I have work tomorrow again early and I can't affort to stay here for tonight. He looked down to the ground with bit of guilty, before looking back up at her with a gentle smile and giving her a brotherly nuzzle to her cheek. Good night, princess Bliss. I do hope we'll see again someday in the future?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Lightning Bliss, Yes i'm happy you liked it and well I got to head out now the pony's in my town need me this time for real. Shadow side as he walk to the door and oh yea one more thing before go next time Bliss I'll bet you in hide and saek night Bliss and have a great b day.

Edited by DragonKing235

@@Polaris,

"Of course we will Polaris," she smiled as she took Riley's gift, "we'll see each other again before we know it. Thanks for coming again, and have a safe trip back to Canterlot." She hugged him again then waved him a hoof goodbye.

@@DragonKing235,

(OOC Dude we're outside in the town square, thats where the party is, not inside lol)

"See you later Shadow Rain," she waved goodbye again to her friends as they departed. Then she opened up Riley's present.

@,

"Oh another art kit!" She beamed with a huge smile on her face, "this is awsome! I think I'll have a chance ot maybe even open my own art store up in the Gryphon Empire! Wonderful thank you so much Riley!" She hugged him grateful for the gift.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Lightning Bliss,

Riley lovingly embraced Lightning Bliss in a hug. "Wait, another art kit?" he said. "Darn! If only I'd known, I could have gotten you something else!" He then looked at Lightning Bliss' beaming face. "Hmmm... but you do seem pretty happy with it, so I guess it's fine."

Edited by Blue Eclipse
  • Brohoof 1

She nodded to him eagerly and placed the kit down alongside the other two presents, then darted her hoof back to the crowd of friends anxiously awaiting for her to call their names out. "Does anypony else like me to open their present?" She asked as she was having difficulty picking some of them out.

(OOC I know some have given their gifts already i just don't know who else wants to participate. Tick tock guys only 2hrs left :P )

@@Lightning Bliss,

He turned to look back to give Bliss his final goodbye waves, before turning his attention towards the road outside of the town where the train station was. After a few minutes of trotting at a brisk pace, he had finally arrived to the station and after buying a ticket from the ticket booth, he stepped inside on one of the train's passenger carts and took a comfortable postition amongst other ponies as the train began to move towards it's terminus high above in the mountains, where the glimmering city of canterlot was located.

*Yawns* It was a pleasure, miss Bliss... It was a pleasure... He smiled tiredly, but contently as he watched the peaceful town of ponyville leaving his sight through the train's window next to him. The day had been successful and now all that remained was to haul his flank to bed as soon as he could, since there would be another early wake up as he is to accompany his boss miss Photo Finish and the crew to a tomorrow's shootout at the Appleloosa's arid deserts to photograph a new promising model from Vanhoover wearing the summer's latest couture designed by the famous Coco Pommel. 3x Cameras: Check. 3x Extra lenses: Check. A set of various makeups: Check. The dresses for the model: Check... He ran the list in his head, while at the same time he scribbled them down on a notebook with a pen to pass the time as the train pushed towards it's destination under the Luna's beautiful night.

• Brohoof 1

Roac grinned and laughed as he was pulled into what may be the largest group hug in Equestria's history. After being set down, he went out to the edge of the crowd and rested against the town square's fountain.

(OOC: Why didn't you guys tell me about the party being outside when I started assuming that it was inside?! :()

(edited)

@,

(OOC I'm sorry dude, I thought that was obvious in the very first post i made. I did say in Ponyville Town Square, and well Town Square is outside lol)

After opening several presents from her friends, and Night Lights hauling the gifts into wagons, she hugged all her friends that were still mingling in the square, thanking them as much as she could. She then turned her attention to Pinkie Pie, Twilight, Rarity and Spike who were all enjoying their time at the food table, still eating left over cake and brownies as she approached.

"Um...Twilight?" She approached bashfully, "I just...wanted to thank you... You and your friends. I hope I didn't give you too much trouble with distracting me?"

"Of course not Lightning Bliss, it was our pleasure," Twilight smiled while licking her lips from the cake.

"Yeah, it wasn't so hard! Of course we did have the issue with Angel Bunny getting in a fight with Gizmo," Spike went on, "and you reading too fast about the Ponyville Law Book. Oh and then when you tried to turn Fluttershy into a butterfly but you ended up turning the book itself into a book bat and-"

"*Smacks Spike on the head* What Spikey Wikey means to say," Rarity spoke up, inturrupting Spike quickly, "is that it was no trouble at all. It was alot of fun darling. Really. In fact here," she levitated Bliss a coupon to her botique shop, "this is a coupon to my shop. You can get 50% off in my finest line of bedroom attire or capes. I know how you are fond of capes and robes!"

Bliss blushed again and nodded, accepting the coupon and thanking her. "Well ponies, I must finish saying good bye to everypony here. Night Lights is getting anxious to head hope."

"That's ok! Good luck to you Blissy! This party was the best I ever hosted yet!" Pinkie Pie shrieked hyperatically.

Bliss chuckled then quickly trotted her way over to Roac who was sitting at the edge of the square. She smiled to him then levitated him a card over in front of him. "Here you go friend," she smiled to him, "this is Doc. Volt's card. In all the craziness I don't think you two got the chance to properly talk about your mechanical wings. You can contact him with this card. I hope you are able to get your wings someday." She then wrapped her hooves around him, hugging him tightly. "I must be going now Roac... if you ever are in Ponyville again... Look me up. Me and Night Lights live in the third mountain just west of Ponyville," she gestured by pointing to the mountain. "If you can, come visit us any time."

"Blissy?" Nights called to her, "it's time to get, while we still have Luna's moon out!"

"Coming!" She shouted back, hugged Roac again, then fluttered up to him, helping him lift the wagon up into the sky. "Good bye everypony! Thank you again for the party!! I hope to see you all again soon!"

She and Nights then departed into the night sky, heading towards their secret home in the mountains, enjoying the music as it slowly faded away from their ears.

"So...what would you like to do when we get home Blissy?" Nights asked her as they landed at their hom half an hour later.

She thought about his question for a moment, smiled then replied. "I think I'd like to visit Appleloosa when we can... It's been while since I've seen mom and Shy Hammer." She smiled to him as he transformed into his dragon form and settled down for the night on his golden hoard. She climbed up on top of his nose and snuggled into his scales...drifting off to sleep as she recaptured the memories of this fine birthday night.

(OOC And thats the end of the RP ponies! I want to thank you all for participating and do hope the next time I host one, we'll have just as much fun if not more, as we did here. So close up your posts and...Peace out!)

Edited by Lightning Bliss
  • Brohoof 1

@@Lightning Bliss,

Thunder went up to Lightning Bliss and gave her a big hug. "Thanks for inviting me Blissy. You're a great friend." Thunder stated. He then wrapped his hoof around the necklace that he gave to her. "This necklace is very special...I inherited it from my mother...who said that my father had it. I have another one just like it at home. But I gave this one to you, for I knew deep down inside, that your heart longed for peace and harmony. But...I never knew my father...so...the reason why I gave it to you, was because...from the depths of my heart, I knew that it would fit for you. Happy Birthday Blissy." Thunder said hugging Bliss one last time before he would depart for the night.  

• Brohoof 1

@@Lightning Bliss,

Raze walked up to Lightning, smiling quite big. "Hey, thanks for inviting me over. I had a pretty good time, despite not partying as much as others, heh heh...  anyway, hope you enjoy the crystal! That was a custom ordered one, magic and all; I designed it specifically with you in mind, or what you might've liked anyway. Let it serve as a beacon of hope, in a way, that where there is darkness and disharmony, there is also light and hope. Kinda like what you represent as a princess of peace, ya know? Once again, happy birthday to you Bliss. I'll see you soon, I hope!" 

And with that, Raze left the party, twirling his confetti pistol in his hoof, while silently singing a tune.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Lightning Bliss,

(Sorry to be posting late but I fell asleep)

Riley trotted over to Lightning Bliss, and nuzzled her warmly. "Once again, Blissy, thank you for such a wonderful night," he told her. "We all came together to make this night awesome." He shook her hoof, and prepared to fly away. "See you next time, Princess of Peace!"

@,

He then remembered something. "Wait, Thunder!" he exclaimed, galloping over to Thunder Dash. "You know, I think you and I have made new friends out of each other."

Edited by Blue Eclipse
  • Brohoof 1

@,

As Thunder was walking out the door, he saw Riley catching up to him. He turned around. "Yeah...you can say that. Hope we cross paths again Riley...until next time!" Thunder said as he spread his wings and took to the skies back to his home up in Cloudsdale, awaiting what adventures were in store for the next day.  

@@C. Thunder Dash,

Riley chuckled and waved as Thunder soared away. Muching on one last brownie, he began to make his way out of the village, waving to Lightning Bliss as he went.

On the train back to Manehattan, he gazed out of the window, wondering what was in store next. Would it be a wacky adventure? Would it be a practical everyday schedule? Only time would tell. He stepped out of the train back into the bustling city, eager to tell all about the birthday party that had been hosted for the one and only Lightning Bliss, the noble Princess Of Peace.

Roac, as Bliss hugged him and left, turned from the town to walk home. There was a sort of solemnity as he left the ending party, returning to the train station to go back home to his Clocktower. He was silent almost the whole time.

Driving by the lights of the town at night, and the floating dots that the fireflies appeared as in the night, he calmly watched the passing scenery the whole way to Canterlot.