Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private (THIS RP IS CLOSED) Lightning Bliss's Birthday Party RP!

Lightning Bliss

@,

"Dude, if you keep chickening out, then...she'll find out soon or later. She'll turn her head and see you quivering, then...something bad may happen." Thunder warned as he drank his cup of punch. He then went to the desert table and took a small sweet and munched on it.  

@Lightning Bliss Told you I would be here happy b day here have this nice gift I got for you anyways time to go to the dance floor for so cool music and food gose over to the dance floor and says to the DJ trune this song up it is awesome and he starts to dance.

((OOC: Oh my gosh... so sorry for such a late reply for hopping in on this! Today took on unexpected plans for me... >.<))

Curly Swirl felt absolutely terrible. She was terribly late to the birthday party of Princess Lightning Bliss, as she had gotten the letter suddenly while she was in the Crystal Empire, continuing her journey to find her cutie mark. "Oh no... what am I going to tell the princess?! This is bad..." she said, talking to herself under her breath. She had caught a train to go to the area of the party, but the engine had broken down so now she was later then ever!

As she neared the area of where the party was, she heard music playing. She peered in cautiously, panting as she had flown here because of the train incident. She walked into the party. She tried to find Lightening Bliss so she could tell her how sorry she was for being so late, but there was no sign of her. She shrugged it off, telling herself she would see her later, as she went over to the punch table shaking like a leaf.

She was not accustomed to parties at all, as they always  made her very nervous... and although this gathering looked great, she didn't know what she was supposed to do... so she stood by herself near the punch table, watching the crowds of ponies continuing to party. "Maybe I shouldn't have come..." she said to herself. feeling more nervous than ever.

@@C. Thunder Dash,

"Yeah... she'd probably use me as a punching bag..." said Riley, quivering at what he had once witnessed Anala do to some poor schmuck who had mouthed off to her in a queue. "I think I'm gonna stop dwelling on it for now and just enjoy the party." He browsed the selection of snacks. "Hmm... I think I'll have some brownies... a soda... a hoof-full of sweets... oh, and some salad, 'cause I wanna lose weight!"

@,

"I don't think so. She may even teach you how to fight. I know how to fight and can use my abilities to for combat purposes. And she will not treat like a punching bag. If she did, break up." Thunder advised as he continued to eat the sweet that he had gotten for himself.  

@@C. Thunder Dash,

"She is pretty tough... Thank you, Thunder Dash. I'll try and act upon your advice," answered Riley. No promises, he thought. He then took a cup of soda in one hoof, and some Manetos in the other hoof.

He looked up at Thunder, a devious grin plastered upon his face.

(Bit late I know, don't ask why he leaves the house and then poofs)

Obscure goes into his wardrobe. He had recently purchased a number of clothes for all occasions. "Hmm." He wonders. "What to wear? Oh I know." He grabs a long sleeved dark red shirt and buttons it up, then picks out a black trousers, his trusty top hat, and a pipe filled with bubbles. "I think this'll be perfect." As he is about to leave his house he remembers somethings he needs to bring and goes back inside for them. He then leaves his house, and poofs to the Everfree forest. From there he walks to Ponyville.

Once there, Obscure starts blowing on his bubble pipe, and starts looking for Lightning Bliss in hope of giving her a present.

• Brohoof 1

@,

After enjoying her happy dance with Nights, she gave him a hug along with a flirting kiss and encouraged him to go mingle with the rest of their friends while she hovered above the crowd to get a better view on who had come to the party so far. Suddenly she spotted a familiar shy light blue pegasus pony, it was Curly swilr! She smiled in glee and abruptly teleported right behind the filly, not taking into consideration of how shy she was.

"CURLY!" She whinnied loudly then scooped her up in her hooves in a squeezable hug, "I was so worried you wouldn't make it! Was the timing that bad? I did send the invitations out two weeks in advance! I hope it didn't bother any important things you were doing but OHHHHH," she squeezed tighter, "I'm just so happy you were able to make it!" She placed the filly down to face her, giving her the happiest smile she could muster. Her birthday was going off without any hitches, and the more friends showed, the happier she became.

@,

"As long as she doesn't act cowardly. 'Cause as they always say "Some ponies who act tough are just cowards at heart, not to say that all toughies are cowards. Some can be as soft as a snuggly teddybear." Thunder stated as he took another bite of his sweet and saw Bliss hugging somepony in his peripheral.  

@@C. Thunder Dash,

"Yeah, I know her well enough to tell you that if you dig a little deeper, you'll find a pony who's actually soft and caring. Not cowardly in the slightest. I mean, back in the school days when she punched that colt... if you didn't know the whole story, you'd think she was the bully. But she was doing it to help me. A mix of brute force and hasty kindness," answered Riley. He held up the pack of Manetos right above the soda. "Do you dare me?"

@@Lightning Bliss,

Raze hugged Lightning Bliss back, still dizzy from the fall. "Heeeeyyyy, good to see you...." He looked around in confusion, the dizziness making him see at least 20 Lightning Bliss duplicates around him. "Whoa, you never told me you would duplicate yourself in the party. Lemme guess: this is a party game right? 'Find the real Lightning Bliss!' Winner is the king of the dancefloor or something..." He shook his head to reorient himself. "Okay, dizziness is gone. Anyway, a very happy birthday to you!! Hold on, my gifts in here somewhere..."

He reached inside his bag and pulled out a small crystal wrapped in a bow. It was shaped like a rose, emanating a magic light from inside of it when he touched it.

"It's a magic crystal charm," Raze explained to her. "It can change into many forms, but the rose shape is the original." He gave it to her, and the crystal floated in her hand, the magic light getting brighter. Soon it exploded gently into a thousand crystal rose petals that swirled around her, which ended up forming a crystal rose necklace that fitted itself around her neck.

"Like I said, many forms," he told Lightning with a friendly smile. "Not only that, but the magic itself is said to protect the holder from dark magic, chaos, and disharmony. Cost me a pretty penny, it did, but I don't mind, as long as you enjoy it!"

((OOC: And so I complete my long explanation of Raze's gift! *collapses*))

• Brohoof 1

@,

"I have a friend up in Detrot who had punched a bully so hard that he broke his jaw and that bully could never speak again. He had a troubled past and is still trying to get over it. On the inside, he's a kind and loving friend." Thunder stated. "Yeah..." He said referring to the manetos.  

@@Lightning Bliss,

Roac sits back as Bliss finally gets her dance with Night Lights. He laughs as the two weave around each other in flight... And as he watches them performing their wonderful flying dance, he feels as if the scars on his back were being reopened. A sort of melancholy came over him, as he longed for his lost power of flight.

The power that had been taken from him.

But, that kind of thinking had no place in a party such as this. This is a merry occasion, a celebration of a cherished friend living to see another year.

A celebration of life.

And so, Roac put on a smile to keep things merry-- no matter how saddened he was.

@@C. Thunder Dash,

"Whoa. I feel a little sorry for the bully. At least the one Anala punched got to yell threats as he ran away. Imagine not being able to speak..." said Riley, terrified at the thought.

"Okay, here it comes..." He dropped the Manetos, one by one, into the soda. He waited for the reaction...

@,

"Well, the great thing is. He never dared to bother and bully again. Now that he was silent for the rest of his life, he could't spew any more insults, and Nitro was happy about that. Besides, he was crowned the town bully, and did far worse stuff." Thunder stated.  

@@C. Thunder Dash,

"Being 'crowned the town bully'?" Riley winced at the thought of ponies shooting you angry glares, or generally just avoiding you at every opportunity. "Sounds awful..."

Just then, the soda shot straight upwards from the cup. In an awkward pose, Riley opened his mouth and tilted his head up. And then in a huge Mary Sue act, the soda landed right in his mouth.

@,

"That was luck..." Thunder said under his breath as he took a break from the punch bowl. "It was awful. But now that bully's locked up in jail where he belongs." Thunder stated as he continued to chill and relax. He would return to the dance floor after some more time with Riley.  

@@C. Thunder Dash,

After swallowing his soda imbued with the taste of Manetos, Riley began shuffling his hooves and looking around aimlessly. "Thunder?" he said. "At some point in life, you've probably heard the phrase, 'Everypony has some good in them'. Do you believe in that phrase?"

@,

"Yeah. I just think some ponies are just too busy thinking they're "cool" when they're bad." Thunder stated as he continued to sit and relax. He saw the others doing various stuff. "It's like, one can choose to be good or bad, some just choose to be bad." Thunder answered.  

@@C. Thunder Dash,

"Yeah..." replied Riley. "I mean, flaws are simply a natural part of ponyhood. But those flaws can sometimes create problems for you and those around you."

"I know I said this before, but you're real fun to speak to. All these stories about your life, and how you got your powers... kinda makes me jealous." He wiped some soda from his mouth. "You know, I have a friend who's a unicorn. I can't wait to tell him that a pony who isn't even a unicorn can do way better magic than him."

@,

"I can see why. Ponies who I tell my story to do get jealous, simply because a lightning strike like that is totally rare. Nitro Spark, that pony who I told you about who knocked the bully out was struck by lightning himself. He in fact used to be a delivery pony until that accident happened. He almost had to get his wings amputated." Thunder stated.  

(edited)

@@C. Thunder Dash,

"Gosh, hearing all about this Nitro pony makes me feel sort of bad for not using my wings more..." commented Riley, looking back at his wings that suddenly seemed so precious. Like a lifeline. "Er, he almost had to get his wings amputated. So they still stayed," he observed. "But they must have been in pretty bad shape, right?"

Edited by Blue Eclipse

@,

"It's...beautiful!" She exlcaimed with excitment and wonder as she peered and the transforming gem, yet another present she'd have to keep away from Night Lights! He was such a sucker for gems. "I hope your landing wasn't that bad?" She asked concerned from his former dizziness, "I'm just so happy you were able to make it! Thank you so much! This crystal will go nicely with this cloak Volt made me!" She displayed the coat and focused her thoughts, making it change its colors. It suddenly became a red cape with white cotton for linening. She looked more like a Queen then anything now...then along side, the pendent seemed to transform yet again, from a necklace into a matching tiara! She hugged Raze again and smiled, before spotting Roac sitting next to the punch bowl, looking a bit sad but trying to hide it through a smile.

@,

She noticed he was staring up at the sky watching pegasus ponies fly around in a playful dance...and it clicked with her... "His wings...he misses flight..." Then she suddenly tapped her horn, remembering the present given to her by him personally...the cone that supposedly helped to concentrate her magic. She got up and walked up to Roac, "Um...Roac?" She asked innocently, "you gave me this gift to...focus my magic...maybe you can be my first test on it?" She wasn't about to hint the idea she was proposing to him.

• Brohoof 1

@@Lightning Bliss,

Roac startles and looks at you, nodding as he replies.

"Oh? Okay, sure. Fire at will, Bliss!"

Roac spreads his arms out to his sides, making himself an easy target. He, actually, expects her to try some sort of healing spell, as he genuinely believes that she simply wants to test it.

@,

She lowered her head down aiming her horn at the gryphon. As she did, she tried to date back to the memory when Twilight was teaching her how to make a flower grow from the ground. This has to work...it's a similar concept right? Grow a flower...grow back...feath-

Her horn began to glow with the effect of the amulet seeming to make her horn glow brighter then usual. What little magic she was doing to make a flower, this amulet focused on enhancing her primary objective....Suddenly an aura of healing magic appeared around Roac's back where his wings used to be...and slowly and surely...feathers and stems of where wings used to be...slowly began to grow.

"Gah...grr...come on....just a little...more..." the struggle to grow a pair of wings was far bigger then a flower she realized...but she had gone this far...she wasn't about to give up..."Come on....come on....do it for Roac...he deserves...this...back!"