Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private (THIS RP IS CLOSED) Lightning Bliss's Birthday Party RP!

Lightning Bliss

@@Lightning Bliss,

"Glad you like it!" Raze said hugging her back. "Oh, and don't worry about the fall, I've been through worse."

Thank Celestia for mother nature... without that tree branch to grab on, who knows what might've happen... he thought.

"Anyway, I'll catch you later!" he said, waving good-bye to her and joining with the rest of the party. 

Now I think I'll chill by the punch bowl or something...  He walked over to it, poured himself a drink, grabbed a nearby seat, and stared up at the night sky, sipping the punch.

"Let the good times roll," Raze said to himself, smiling at the lively night sky.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Lightning Bliss,

As you cast the spell, you hear an echoing, disembodied voice.

...One of the things that we must never do as mages... Is bring back the dead. Because, as you all know...

All magic comes with a price.

As you come back to reality, you notice that nothing has changed-- or at least you can't tell through Roac's waistcoat.

Edited by Roac

@Lightning Bliss this is a awesome party i'v never had this much fun in my life for along time but as much as I would like to stay I got to fly because my job needs me to help the other weather pony's out so have a great b day Bliss and thanks for the invite so peace.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@,

(OOC well you ruined my fun lol, but if you don't want your OC to have his wings back then no worries on with the RP show!)

Her efforts of pushing forth on the amulet and it's poltential back fired, sending the magic back into her horn and at the same time, throwing her backwards on her bottom with a loud thud...

"OUCH!" she rubbed her rear and tapped her horn to make sure it was out...she looked up to Roac realizing she had failed in her attempts, then sulked and stared at the ground, "I'm so sorry Roac...I tried...I guess this amulet isn't as perfect as it might seems...Or really its my magic that refuses to work with it...It never did like amulets anyway...especially if it tried to control its movements...My magic tends to have a mind of its own."

Edited by Lightning Bliss

@@Lightning Bliss,

The small blast that results from the spell also knocks off Roac's eye patch, causing it to fly to the ground behind him. He ignores this, and rushes to Bliss, catching her by the hoof in an unnatural blur of motion.

He asks if you're okay and pulls you up onto your hooves.

After you say your piece, he replies calmly;

"Bliss, don't worry about it. Magic is an odd thing, and it does as it pleases. The most powerful mages have gotten to their level by developing a... A friendship, with the energies of magic... Look, I appreciate the gesture, but... My wings are long gone, and my only real way to take to the skies again would be to buy a set of artificial wings, and... Those are expensive."

The griffon holds your hoof in his claws. "I don't need to fly. Sure, my instincts say otherwise... But even though I might feel that urge every now and then, I've grown to be alright with my body the way it is... And I wouldn't change anything about my life, because I know fully well that if I did, I might not be where I am right now..."

"... And where I am is too good of a spot to give up."

@,

She smiled to the gryphon, admiring his will power and enthusiasm to accept what and who is. With his help she stood back up and hugged him tightly around his big feathery neck. "Thank you for the present anyways Roac," she rubbed her face into his soft feathers, "I really appreciate it.... Maybe..."

Once again her brain buzzed with an idea, she didn't understand why. Maybe it was the night air, or the festivities of it being her birth, but she felt highly optomistic and energetic, flowing with ideas and goals. "I have a crazy idea!" She pulled back from him wagging her tail, "You said you need artifical wings? I think I know just the pony that would happily hook you up if I gave him my blessings," she said while mummbling 'and a bit of money to help out his troubles,' "come on!"

She took his talon and quickly darted into the crowd of friends, searching for @Polaris and @Doc. Volt

@,

"Yeah. They were still able to save them. The doctors plated them with metal. This way, Nitro would be immune to lightning strikes." Thunder stated. He suddenly saw Bliss pulling a pony behind her. "Oh that Bliss never ceases to make me laugh..." Thunder stated.

@@Lightning Bliss,  

(edited)

@@Lightning Bliss,

He smiles as you hug him, hiding the fact that it felt uncomfortably close to a fuzzy noose.

Roac picks up his eye patch as the two of you run off into the crowd, seeing as you have completely ignored the glowing blue orb of magic in his right eye socket. He had already had a friend of his (the same one that made Bliss's gift), but he was interested in the prospect of cheaper competition.

@@C. Thunder Dash,

(OOC: Roac's a griffon, in case you haven't noticed.)

Edited by Roac
  • Brohoof 1

@@Lightning Bliss

As Raze was enjoying the night sky, he noticed Lightning Bliss pulling someone over somewhere.

"A wingless gryphon..." Raze said to himself, interested at how a gryphon could be born without wings. "You see something new everyday. I wonder where they're going..."

(edited)

@,

(OOC Last post for me tonight fellas, i'll post tomrrow morning!)

She continued her search through the crowd while holding on tightly to Roac's talon. Her idea was leaking with poltential. With her inspration and help in magic, Volt's craft in electronics and engeenering, even Polaris' strength in lifting heavy objects for construction, the idea seemed flawless. We can make him a pair of wings! She thought to herself proudly.

Edited by Lightning Bliss

@@C. Thunder Dash,

Riley listened to Thunder's explanation. "Plated Nitro's wings with metal? Does that hurt at all?" he enquired. At Thunder's comment about Lightning Bliss, he looked at the birthday girl. "Now, where is she taking that gryphon? I don't think I got his name."

(OOC: I'll be back this afternoon, guys)

@,

"I think I heard say Roac. Pretty cool name for a Gryphon. And yes, the doctors had to do it surgically. They put Nitro under what is called anesthesia, which puts him in a state of unconsciousness and performed it. Pretty cool how technology here in Equestria has developed eh?" Thunder asked.   

(edited)

@,

Roac dodges several ponies in the crowd as @Lightning Bliss tugs him through. He notes that several ponies seem to have taken an interest in him.

~... Curious. Very... curious.~

While Bliss pulled him along on her quest to find @Doc. Volt and @Polaris, Roac managed to grab a bottle of sasparilla from the refreshments table, also walking by @C. Thunder Dash and Riley. Roac has, as a matter of fact, begun to pick up a bit of an English accent.

"Gentlecolts."

Edited by Roac

@@C. Thunder Dash,

"I don't know many gryphons. My teacher back in school was a gryphon, though."

When Thunder explained how the doctors performed the surgery on Nitro, Riley nodded. "Technology does keep escalating, doesn't it? You know how telephones work by you spinning that thingy on the front to dial numbers? Perhaps one day, there'll be, like, smaller, compact things that you can carry around with you that do the same thing as phones," he suggested. "I am a pretty optimistic and open-minded pony. I'm pretty sure that's what my cutie mark means," he added, looking at the directional arrow on his flank. "When you first saw my butt-symbol, what did you think it meant?"

@,

After trying to Volt and Polaris for awhile, her hooves getting annoyed and her tummy growling in jealousy knowing she was passing tables of sweets and food, she forced herself to stop and sit next to the table for a second.

"Mind if we take a second?" She asked roac as she levitated a heaping plate of cupcakes, brownies, grapes and chips over in front of her, "I'm just so hungry and it felt like an insult to dodge all the food Pinkie Pie left out!"

@,

"Yeah...actually, Nitro has this portable communicator device that allows him to tap into other similar devices. He uses it to talk to other racers. And I could never guess what your cutie mark is." Thunder stated still eyeing the griffon who was being pulled around by Bliss.  

@@C. Thunder Dash,

"It's quite apparent that it means 'keep moving forward' and 'be optimistic'," said Riley. "When I was a colt, I went through that phase where you desperately try to seek out your special talent. I tried plenty of things, pleasant and not-so-pleasant, but it wouldn't come. My family and friends thought something was wrong with me, and tried to get me to take a break, but I kept saying no. It took a lot of willpower to say no to an offer of a sleepover at Anala's, mind you. Anyway, I told them, 'You don't get anywhere in life unless you try! And that's what I'm gonna do!' And that's when my cutie mark appeared."

@

"Well that's very interesting. So you started out like a cutie mark crusader, and then you diverged off the track once you found out that it didn't work." Thunder stated. "And being optimistic is a totally awesome trait to have." Thunder stated as he went for another sweet. 

@@Lightning Bliss,

Roac snatches a cupcake from a table and inhales it.

"Who's Pinkie Pie? Should I know this person?"

"... Well, whoever Pinkie is, they make some good food. Lots of hay, though; I'll have to get used to vegetarian food..."

He swallows a bit and takes a swig from his sasparilla bottle.

@@C. Thunder Dash,

"I know, right!" agreed Riley. He reached for some sweets. "Oh my gosh, these are the same sweets I gorged on as a colt!" he commented. "I was pretty obsessed with these. It's a good thing Anala knew how to manipulate me into giving her as many as she wanted, or I might have had to have a tooth out..."

@@Lightning Bliss,

He danced and waved like a pro with his blue pegasus engineer friend as the beats went on, before he caught a glimpse of Lightning Bliss trotting around the crowd as if she was looking for something. He stopped decided to walk over to her, while going through the serving table nearby and grabbed a slice of delicious looking cheese cake to a plate. Hello, hero of the day! He smiled cheeringly as he took a bite of the cake. How's it going, miss Bliss? I hope you're enjoying your party so far?

• Brohoof 1

@,

"She must've had a sugar rush after that, and a sick stomach. I usually don't eat that much sweets, but when I do, I eat a lot of them." Thunder admitted blushing lightly. He wanted to maintain his sleek and slender form, but had a bit of a belly from eating the sweets.  

@@Polaris, @@Lightning Bliss,

"bwaaa hello princessssssss hello Pollyyy"

Volt said with a slightly altered voice

"uhn i am not used to roll on the ground if you know what i mean... airletoons and flaps up! bwahaha!!!"

he continued hugging his friend Polaris in an attempt of kepping up and not fall on the ground

"how areyou? myheadspinsmorethanatwister... bwhu... that pony knows how to drop a beat"

(edited)

@@C. Thunder Dash,

"Oh, you bet she did," answered Riley with a chortle. "She made it look as if Pinkie Pie had depression. Her parents had to hide her bow and arrow from her until all that energy died down," he added. "She didn't seem to even notice the stomachache until much later."

Edited by Blue Eclipse

@,

"Oh jeez." Thunder stated. "I have to seriously keep my twin bro away from sweets. If he eats too much, he goes crazy, just like Pinkie Pie." Thunder stated as he sat down. He then gathered some electricity and made a napkin appear from the blue. He wiped around his muzzle with it.